Wainy316

Who's the hardest  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the hardest

• Jack Bauer
    • Jason Bourne
    • James Bond

I'd say the T-rex ..oh wait wrong thread :oops:

Bourne seemed to be a reluctant killer at times , where as Bond is just a ruthless killer so Bond for me ... Bauer doesn't get a look in as he cried in Series one (or two) and real men don't cry .. take note Newcastle and Middlesbrough fans :-)

The follow up question to the T rex issue is even better.

Who would win a fight between The Incredible Hulk and The Incredible Hulk's weight in bees?

Who would win a fight between The Incredible Hulk and The Incredible Hulk's weight in bees?

:-)

what spieces of bees ? those Africanized bees are vicious buggers for example

The Incredible Hulk could suerly just jump/run away from the swarm of bees and come back later with a smoke machine.

The Incredible Hulk could suerly just jump/run away from the swarm of bees and come back later with a smoke machine.

The Hulk doesnt have the mental capacity for that. He cant outwit the bees. Its a fight to the death.

The Hulk will get bigger as he gets angrier. You can add bees to keep up with the ever increasing weight of the Hulk as the fight progresses. I dont think the Hulk can get tired while he is angry either.

The Bourne trilogy was the most overrated borefest of all time IMO. Bond wins it.

I quite liked the Bourne films.

But then I watched Three Days of the Condor, not having seen it for decades, and realised that just about everything in the first Bourne film is a direct and total ripoff from that film. Except that the Bourne film gives the hero superpowers, where in Three Days, the hero is boringly normal, unable to overpower people with a flick of the wrist or scale buildings with a few deft moves.

where in Three Days, the hero is boringly normal, unable to overpower people with a flick of the wrist or scale buildings with a few deft moves.

sounds like a boring film to me ...:-)

where in Three Days, the hero is boringly normal, unable to overpower people with a flick of the wrist or scale buildings with a few deft moves.

sounds like a boring film to me ...:-)

:)

But have you seen it?

Â