2009 UEFA Champions League Final Thread

stretford420

Who will be the Champions of Europe?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Champions of Europe?

• FC Barcelona
    • Manchester United FC

i'll be sat in a pub in kidderminster surrounded by a ton of lads who've never been further than stoke in their lives, whilst i'll be sat in my retro barca shirt hopefully giving them stick

iniesta is the key IMO, if he's actually fit and plays well then barca will win, if he's not then they wont

United fans who aren't from Manchester?! Well I never! :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

:winkold:

Newton Heath will stuff the shit out of them and I'm glad. I'm sick to the back teeth of armchair fans at uni telling me how great Barca are and how they'd walk the PL. I **** watch them and the only reason they score so many is because no good defenders play in the SP! I predict 3-0, 2 from Rooney and one from Park.

I hope your right mate. I would love it, love it if Park scores, after missing out on the final last year. He's pretty much guaranteed to start this year and he has been scoring a bit recently so it could happen. I wonder what the odds are on 3-0 Utd?

i'll be sat in a pub in kidderminster surrounded by a ton of lads who've never been further than stoke in their lives, whilst i'll be sat in my retro barca shirt hopefully giving them stick

iniesta is the key IMO, if he's actually fit and plays well then barca will win, if he's not then they wont

United fans who aren't from Manchester?! Well I never! :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

i know im used to it, man utd vs liverpool draws in around 5 times the crowd that villa blues does, just the way it is

what i do mind is when you have moments like last years final, where as a complete neutral i got treated to "who the **** hell are you" and loads of bollocks from plastic fans

i know im used to it, man utd vs liverpool draws in around 5 times the crowd that villa blues does, just the way it is

what i do mind is when you have moments like last years final, where as a complete neutral i got treated to "who the **** hell are you" and loads of bollocks from plastic fans

Just tell them to **** off ... I think a lot of people think there are no "neutrals" when it comes to United. They probably assumed you were an ABU or something. :(

You'd be amazed at the amount of these mongs that turn up at Old Trafford ... silly rich kids who pay £300 to touty websites believing theyre real prices so they can go to Liverpool/City/Arsenal/Chelsea for their first game. They turn up, buy half the megastore, and sit there quietly drinking coke for 90 minutes.

I despair sometimes.

You'd be amazed at the amount of these mongs that turn up at Old Trafford ... silly rich kids who pay £300 to touty websites believing theyre real prices so they can go to Liverpool/City/Arsenal/Chelsea for their first game. They turn up, buy half the megastore, and sit there quietly drinking coke for 90 minutes.

I despair sometimes.

It is **** hilarious for us though. They are the reason that Fergie can blow £30m on Berbatov and not give a shit so I guess you'll have to put up with them.

Barça!

The Rome Mayor has banned alcohol in and around the city from Tues night to Thur morning. Stop the English fans having a drink and do **** all about the local ultras carrying knives.

I hope Barca win, but with the injury list and suspended players...it's gunna be tough.

If Utd win I have to shave my head... (my hair is 9+ inches long and took a long time to grow!!!)....because the bet was that if Utd win the Premier League, the FA Cup, and the Champs league I will let my friend BIC my head....if they win 2 of the 3 I have to shave it............Stupid bet especially as he doesn't have to do jackshit if Utd lose.

I will be cheering Barca on and wearing a Barcelona top on the day. In no way do I want Man Utd to win, whether they are an English club or not.

I do think that Man Utd may just nick it though. It all depends on Barca's defence in my opinion. If they can step it up then they should be able to win. If they can't then I can see Man Utd getting the win.

want Man united to win. English team and all.

That's how I'm beginning to feel. A few years ago I'd want the foreign side to win (Barca over Arsenal, Milan over Liverpool, etc.) but with the way the English sides, and this league, seems to be treated by UEFA and co. it's almost an England vs scenario.

Heart: Mixed feelings here. When Chelsea played Barca I supported the Spanish team, but following the ref's outrageous decisions (feel free to disagree with me), I hoped Chelsea would win. So although I would love to see Fergie choking on his chewing gum tomorrow as they concede goal after goal I cannot guarantee I won't change my mind :oops:

Head: ManU

Heart: Well, after all they're an English team. But then, to see Ronaldo's face when they lose ... :lol:

Head: Split personality. Will try to sort it out by tomorrow :D

Villa aren't playing, right?

I'm not interested, then.

(I don't think I've ever watched a complete CL match... I vaguely remember watching about half an hour of Newcastle in the CL way back when, but that's it)

which pub in kiddy do you go in?

Hopefully Man U's style will allow it to be a better game than vs Chelsea. I want Barcelona to take it as they have been the best (arguably) and definitely the most entertaining team this season. As a neutral they're very likeable.

I wouldn't begrudge Man U taking it though and i suspect they may be the more complete team.

Â