Barry or Petrov???

Pacavelli

Barry or Petrov?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Barry or Petrov?

• Barry
    • Petrov

Maybe the point was that making a single tackle or few tackles indiciates he is shit at tackling, because he IS shit at tackling. He is a good passer of the ball, but totally shit at tackling and anyone saying otherwise is wrong. You might have a different opinion, but then you simply don't know what you are talking about.

I don't think I have seen such rubbish as this in my whole four years on the site. So your opinion should never be questionned and is right... :crylaugh:

Petrov. Just.

Both are classy midfielders with good vision, both rarely give the ball away, both read the game well.

Petrov works harder though, much better tackler, and gives his all for Villa. Barry is more likely to produce something special out of nothing, but this season in particular has dissappeared in way too many games for my liking.

As others have said before, I don't think they're particularly suited as partners in a 4-4-2.

After my vote the poll was exactly 50-50 incredible after nearly 50 votes. I have never seen the posters so divided by a question and so emotional about their explanations. .....

Except the guy who voted for Heskey. nice

Both are very good midfielders, both bring something different to the game. And amazingly as far as I could see both give 100% to the villa this season.

to be perfectly honest im not a massive fan of either barry is english but should not be in the team over the likes of

carrick hargreave lampard gerrard all better players tham him

and petrov hes a good player just doesn't show it enough for me.

barry is english but should not be in the team over the likes of

carrick hargreave lampard gerrard all better players tham him

But none of those play for Villa. Keep up please!

That is you, personally, and not your club ;)

Â