The Daddy Of Football Games Is Back, Pro Evo 5 Is Here!

Jez

Which is best Fifa or Pro Evo?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best Fifa or Pro Evo?

• Pro Evo
    • Fifa

Yes Pro Evo 5 is released next month and pefection with football games on a console returns.

If you wonna play football for the football and not to see how good Carlos looks or how many tricks you can do then get Pro Evo, as Fifa has been so far behind for almost 3yrs now.

Some scans from the Offical PS2 mag's review, a very good read. Seems that it has once again gone a step further in near perfection to football on a console

Scan 1

Scan 2

Scan 3

Scan 4

Scan 5

Scan 6

I wonder what they gave it :roll: i for one agree Pro Evo 4 is the only game i play over and over cause its always different :)

Outstanding, the only reason I was going to buy the mag was to read that. Otherwise I just look at the pictures. PES rules FIFA well, it doesn't rule, although I would love them to get together and produce the mother of all games

One day we'll look back at these games and laugh, technology is moving so fast. I remember World Cup Italia 90 on my Master System. Then the Mega Drive. Always had to approach the corner of the box at an angle and shoot to score a goal! I've still got them in the loft I think!

I remember World Cup Italia 90 on my Master System.

I can still remember how to score on that. Run towards pen area, then cut it right and shoot, GOAL. I think 34-0 in the world cup final was a little unrealistic.

I can still remember how to score on that. Run towards pen area, then cut it right and shoot, GOAL. I think 34-0 in the world cup final was a little unrealistic

That's it! I have still got both the Master Sys and Mega Drive, I'm gonna keep them just for nostalgia's sake. Will give them to my kids when I have some! They can learn before forking out on whatever the newest system will be!

Fifa for me - even if i am the only one.

I just couldnt bear not having real teams and players - and Fifa 2005 is just - wickedly good. 0 but you have to get to know it for a bit - which i think puts people off too easily.

So you're the one!

Right lads, let's take him outside and give him a kicking.

Anyone who says FIFA hasnt got a clue about football games :winkold:

Guest RantinRob
Two threads about a sad computer game?

AND a poll to boot?

I'm in heaven ;-)

My thoughts too.

Dont read it then :roll:

But I love it you silly ****

It's the highlight of my day

Â