Who Is The Bigger Tosser?

maqroll

Who Is The Bigger Tosser?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The Bigger Tosser?

• Benitez
    • Wenger
    • Redknapp

The melted spiv wins this by so far its unbelievable. Benitez is a sly rocket polisher but he's got to up his game if he's going to compete with scrotal face. I'm not sure why Wenger is an option, SAF maybe but not Wenger. Wenger is a lying frog but in terms of tosserishness he is Yeovil and that dirty cockney crook is United.

I think i need to visit the GP tomorrow.

I've just posted about not wanting Newcastle to go down, and now I have to defend 'Arry.

Great bloke, cracking manager, plays football the right way and (get this) he's straight. I would have him at the Villa in a heartbeat.

Spurs will walk 5th spot next season and pick up one of the knock out trophies.

Back OT the biggest tosser is Benitez, who has absolutely zero respect for any club, manager, player or supporters.

Can't say I agree with the sentiments re: candleface but I do agree with the sentiments re: FSW.

Benitez wins for me. Harry ran him very close, but I think Harry is a natural tosser where Benitez is naturally good at nothing and really had to work at being that big a tosser.

All right, who were the other 2 with such exquisite good taste that they too voted for Wenger? :D

Benítez, Redknapp, Brown, Bruce, Mowbray, Shearer, even Ferguson, anybody rather than that smarmy hypocrite. I do hope he stays at l'Arse, even if the very sight of him turns my stomach.

Probably enticed one of his friends to a nasty bedsit, drugged them, and then dismembered them and hide them under the floorboards

I went benitez, arrogant clearing, harry's a dodgy shitbag, but he's old school, it used to be OK back then hmmm.

Wenger is a bit caught up in his own ego at the moment but how arse fans can boo him and oppo fans can sing sit down you paedophile at him is beyond me. I wouldn't blame him for leaving and wanting nothing to do with english football again.

Â