Do You Have a Secret?

maqroll

Do You Have a Potentially Damaging Secret?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have a Potentially Damaging Secret?

• Yes
    • No
    • F*ck Off

read 'Blind Faith' by Ben Elton.

its about a world where having any secrets is illegal. everyone knows everything about everyone all the time.

its actually a satire on '1984', but a good read about secrets as well.

Can you imagine what life would be like if we could all read each other's minds?

Yes my life would involve a small cage or walled room, be it soft or hard, not sure, but freedom would be greatly compromised. Stay the hell out of my head for my safety and for everyone elses. Cheers :) Please let them never develop this technology until I'm dead dead dead.

its about a world where having any secrets is illegal. everyone knows everything about everyone all the time.

Can you imagine what life would be like if we could all read each other's minds?

Yes my life would involve a small cage or walled room, be it soft or hard, not sure, but freedom would be greatly compromised. Stay the hell out of my head for my safety and for everyone elses. Cheers :) Please let them never develop this technology until I'm dead dead dead.

I knew your were going to post that.

OK then, clever clogs - tell me what I'm thinking right now.

No. Wrong. Try again.

Still wrong, but getting warmer.

I knew you were going to post that

Of course everyone has a secret, the only difference being some will be embarrassing, some hurtful and some illegal!

I have all three ;-)

Youd fit right in amongst my friends and I

Harsh!

Harsh!

I knew you were .......

I probably would have secrets but most of my thoughts tend to fall out of my mouth before the brain engages.

Sometimes this can be a disaster to my life. 99% of the time it ends in joviality and fun times.

Can you imagine what life would be like if everyone read Ben Elton? ;)

I'd have to be a proper twaaaat to reveal my dirty secrets on here, and so would anyone else!"

Whats stopping you then?? :lol:

OK, you've had enough chances

I hereby and forthwith open the Ginger Fatwah

• 2 weeks later...

i've a secret. And it's one I'm willing to share on here.

When my housemate's hamsters escape from their cage and come into my room and wake me up in the middle of the night, I spend 30 mins trying to catch them and then I throw them out the front door into the garden. He still thinks they're running around the house somewhere...

Does this make me a terrible person?

Â