TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

As I said to my Chelsea-Supporter-Friend, Drogba chose to yell at the referee. If only he could have scored his sitter, the referee was to become a non-factor. He blew it. Anelka blew it. They all blew it, but decided to go at the referee.

Probably something to do with the 3 definite penalties and the one dubious one that the referee decided not to give any of. Yes Drogba could have scored his sitter and he didn't. It wouldn't have mattered if the referee had done his job properly too but yeah rather than blame the out-of-his-depth inept referee who was plonked into a pressure game the likes of which he has probably never seen before and hopefully never will again, let's blame the players who tried to play by the rules, had fouls committed on them and didn't get the penalties that were due to them.

Didnt he ref a Euro Championships (semi) final??

Chelsea got what they deserved the cheating ****

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing i would say, apart from the ref being shocking is this: Didier Drogba - Karma does exist. Maybe you'll give some thought to the amount of cheating, diving and feigning of injury (such as last night which led to a large chunk of the time added on) you have been guilty of in the past, and wonder to yourself whether or not it is that which has cost you a place in the Champions League Final.

If Chelsea players and officials have suggested that UEFA didn't want another Man U v Chelsea final and so instructed the ref to "assist" Barca's progress, surely that should be enough to get them banned from next year's competition, paving the way for a classy outfit from Birmingham 6 to take their place 8)

Seriously though, a very serious allegation and UEFA should boot the bastards out. They won't of course....

Football fans are just incredible sometimes.

If Villa got robbed in a champions league semi final by an inept referee, then we'd all be going mad.

If our players then chased the referee and called him a cheat in the media, we'd all be saying 'well said, they're right'

But because it's Chelsea, we forget about the emotion of the game and how you feel after certain incidents.

Dublin called Savage a cheat and everybody agreed, even though Savage hadn't really done anything wrong for once....and that match was nothing compared to a champions league semi final.

The Madrid press are going to love this, they really are.

On the one hand Barcelona. Barcelona are crap. They had a cheating ref on their side. They would never have won without him. ¡Hala Madrid! Etc.

In come the texts and e-mails: "We've won it 9 times, Old Money Bags Barsa only twice. They bought the ref. F*** off you gits."

On the other hand the English. The English are in a ferment over the refereeing. Etc.

In come the texts and e-mails: "I thought these were the ones who were always such good losers and gentlemen. Can't take their medicine it seems. Funny that. Cup of tea at 4 o'clock. The royal corgis. The Empire. Words removed."

While there's still mileage in it they'll no doubt push the anti-Barça line one day and the anti-English one the next. And with a bit of luck everybody will forget Madrid 2 Barça 6.

I'm sure that in ASworld and Marcatown the true winners in all this will be Real Madrid, a nice dish of chick-pea stew and demands for sovereignty over Gibraltar.

Football fans are just incredible sometimes.

If Villa got robbed in a champions league semi final by an inept referee, then we'd all be going mad.

If our players then chased the referee and called him a cheat in the media, we'd all be saying 'well said, they're right'

But because it's Chelsea, we forget about the emotion of the game and how you feel after certain incidents.

Dublin called Savage a cheat and everybody agreed, even though Savage hadn't really done anything wrong for once....and that match was nothing compared to a champions league semi final.

FOOTBALL FANS ARE BIASED SHOCKER!!

To be honest though, Chelsea players are worse than just about anyone about intimidating ref / whining .

I feel sorry for Guus Hiddink and Arsene Wenger after this weeks Champions League games. Both are very good coaches, and both were let down by their players. I'm gutted for Fletcher and Abidal as well, I'd love to see both playing in Rome.

I feel sorry for Guus Hiddink and Arsene Wenger after this weeks Champions League games. Both are very good coaches, and both were let down by their players. I'm gutted for Fletcher and Abidal as well, I'd love to see both playing in Rome.

I don't know why UEFA don't just let them both play if both clubs agreed.

(Well I do know why ....rules are rules, but still)

Not for Alves though. He is a douche....

People are saying we shouldn't have reacted the way we did but the fact is, six decisions went against us in front of 40,000 people. And for the ref to not give one of them is unusual.

- John Terry

Problems with your counting Terry???

And surely a red card becuase a player triopping over his own feet was a decision that went in favour of them?

O wait! The ref was just trying to cover up what was yet to come. Dastardly man!

Now Terry is backing Drogba. I say punish Terry by taking the England captaincy from him. He doesn't deserve it anyway. The fact that he is backing Drogba is disgusting. Pair of tossers....

Â