• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when sky did their outgoing peice to some music the 2nd from last clip, terry in tears but not as bad as last year, very last clip was lamps not actually crying but looking like he's trying to swallow a golf ball

Ha ha ha, brilliant!! I'll have to try and find that on the net!!

Setanta are reporting about last nights ref and how he made mistakes in Euro 2008, incorrectly ruling a goal offside and then giving a penalty to the opposition...

Must've been paid off last night then.....:bonk:

As i said last week, if that had been our team and we defended llike that at the Nou Camp...all our fans would have been rushing to the reaction thread and posting about our 'superb' defensive performance.

Defending is as much an art as attacking..and i also appreciate a team that is capable of shutting up shop and giving sucha disciplined performance.

It's a skill Villa will have to learn more if they wish to break the top 4..

I agree that we'd all be overjoyed if Villa had gone and done the same but I think you're missing the point of how Chelsea have become one of the big players and where Villa currently lie.

To have spent the kind of cash Chelsea have in acquiring some of the best players in the world and then play like a glorified Wimbledon is nothing to be proud of.

im shaking my head, how else did you expect barca to play?

Faster. They played like gimps. Chelsea didn't have two lines of four in front of their box when they had possession. As soon as Barca gained possession they needed to have their attacking players moving into space, out wide if needed, and play a pass *forward* quickly into space for them. Instead they passed it sideways for 2 minutes and then wondered why it was so difficult to get through.

Chelsea made it boring? The only excitement I got from the game was (well apart from the 92+ min drama) when they attacked and broke into Barcelona box for those penalty claims and Drogba's sitter etc. I found it more exciting when Chelsea played a long ball to put Anelka through on goal instead of watching Barca midfielders pass it sideways for 2 minutes without going anywhere, but maybe that's just me.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club :-)

think my phone is broken though as I sent a text to all my Chelsea mates on full time saying "oh , what a shame" and none of them replied :crylaugh:

Action needs to be taken against Ballack, Drogba, Boswinga. It's hard enough finding enough decent ref's these days and it won't get easier when you are allowed to treat referees like this. Lengthy bans and fines should be enforced.

And John Terry shows how much of a captain he is when he stands by it and completely agrees with the outbursts.

Hiddink dropped in my estimation as well. Could done without his petty attack on the ref.

maybe that just how they managed to average 3 goals a game this season and how spain won the euros with xavi and iniesta playing the same way

So what? My point is that they were the boring side yesterday and didn't play well.

I think every Chelsea supporter is absolutely gutted right now and whilst I can understand why, I have little sympathy because as Guus Hiddink said in his interview, they had the opportunities to kill the game.

I see Bosingwa has called the Ref a thief. Surely he will get done for that as well? But knowing him he will get away with it like that kick he did on the back in the earlier round.

By the way… I have a spare sat-nav if any of you want it. 99% of the time it is reliable but when I head towards Chelsea it always tells me I am 2 minutes from the stadio olimpico

Â