• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only penalty for me was when pique handballed..that one was crystal clear..but then again Henry had a crystal clear penalty not given at nou camp so...

And if Drogba hadnt been such a diver and cheater his whole career maybe he would have got a penalty..but iam so glad he didnt..he is a disgrace to the game..ugly word removed

It was an incredible match, one worthy of a CL semi final. Only downside is the behaviour after the game… Drogba is in no position to call anyone else a disgrace… feigning injury to the point where your own manager thinks you are hurt and can’t afford to have you on the floor or off the pitch for treatment and has to sub you, when there is clearly nothing wrong is a disgrace… He had no trouble chasing the ref afterwards, did he? CHEAT

So Bosingwa, Drogba, Lampard and Terry will be banned for their comments, right? Right?

I have no problem with that provided the referee is banned for his performance.

I can see him doing a Frisk personally. Ironically it was a Chel$ki incident that was his undoing aswell.

UEFA will probably just fine them and possibly drop them to go through the qualifiers and give automatic qualification to Le Arse. Not such a bad season for Wenger and his lot heh ;-)

**** Chavski. **** that scummy twatting paid-up classless club!?! So the ref **** up. How many times has that happened to other clubs but youdon't se them all trying to deck the ref or come out and call him corrupt?

surely bosingwa can't get away with this. remember when big dion called gippo savage a cheat he got the book thrown at him, but calling a ref one is much worse

Bosingwa - ref is a 'thief'

Portuguese star launches scathing attack

By Luis Mira Last updated: 7th May 2009

The way he refereed the match was not the most correct one. He should never referee again.

Chelsea's Jose Bosingwa has launched a stunning attack on referee Tom Henning Ovrebo, branding the Norwegian a 'thief'.

Chelsea will not have the chance to gain revenge on Manchester United - who they lost to in last season's final as they were knocked out by Barcelona following a dramatic second-leg encounter at Stamford Bridge.

Andres Iniesta's stoppage time goal levelled Michael Essien's first-half goal and sent the Catalan side into the final to face United.

The Blues side have been left furious with Ovrebo's performance as they feel the referee failed to give them at least three

Sour grapes

That makes no sense. The referee's are there as an authourity figure. They are will have bad days just as any other, but that doesn't excuse the players for their action. It's more or less impossible to go through a match as a referee without making mistakes. This one had a bad day alright, but if you take the players side on this you shit on referees in general.

There are rules to be followed and if you don't there must be consequences. You might feel done by the police at times. Maybe you didn't deserve the fine or the "pipe down speech", but ultimatly it's not accepted by you to verbally harass him. And so it must be.

I am just fed up with all those who choose to point at the referee as the one to blame. The same happened with my team in Israel. We play like crap and our opponent, after hitting the woodwork 14 times and having 84% ball possession, manage to get a winner. Who is at fault? Our "you-don't-have-a-clue" manager? The shitty players who lack any football technique? No! It's the referee! If only he wasn't there...

As I said to my Chelsea-Supporter-Friend, Drogba chose to yell at the referee. If only he could have scored his sitter, the referee was to become a non-factor. He blew it. Anelka blew it. They all blew it, but decided to go at the referee.

Can all England fans pointing and laughing take note of the Chelsea supporters behaviour over this 'we wuz robbed by a cheatin ref' etc etc...

Then when England are next 'robbed by a ref'....

They were completely robbed and have every right to feel aggrieved but that doesn't mean it isn't hilarity central.

As I said to my Chelsea-Supporter-Friend, Drogba chose to yell at the referee. If only he could have scored his sitter, the referee was to become a non-factor. He blew it. Anelka blew it. They all blew it, but decided to go at the referee.

Probably something to do with the 3 definite penalties and the one dubious one that the referee decided not to give any of. Yes Drogba could have scored his sitter and he didn't. It wouldn't have mattered if the referee had done his job properly too but yeah rather than blame the out-of-his-depth inept referee who was plonked into a pressure game the likes of which he has probably never seen before and hopefully never will again, let's blame the players who tried to play by the rules, had fouls committed on them and didn't get the penalties that were due to them.

Still can't catch my breath from last nights game. 90% of the blame should sit at the refs door. Never before have I seen a ref make so many bad decision which were so clear cut. Chelsea players reactions will need to be punished but, again, the route casue is the ref.

Â