• Upper Holte
    • Lower Trinity
    • Middle Trinity
    • Upper Trinity
    • Lower North Stand
    • Upper North Stand
    • Lower Witton Lane
    • Upper Witton Lane
    • I'm not a ST holder, I'll sit where ever I can.

Upper Holte, K5.

I'd of had money on it.

:lol:

:| Surely you would have had money on me sitting in the Trinity? On here i moan a lot so i'd fit in with the blanket brigade who sit on their hands all game only making noise to moan. Only at the game i get behind the team for 90 minutes, what a thug eh.

Charecters at the Villa ?

I bet a lot of people call me a "charecter" , or words to that effect !.

2 stand out for me, never sat near them , but see them at every game walking to the ground, in the bog , whatever.

A fat bloke about 55ish, always got a pipe in his mouth, even though he can't smoke it !

Another guy, about 50ish, still a "teddy boy" jet black quiffed gelled hair.

I am "vocal" lets just say. But I don't think people realise how much of your life the Villa is. I have a very very stressful job, that I have to stay cool in. Saturdays mean I go the Holte, I absolutely go mad, whether thats singing all game when we are winning, or slagging them off at the top of my voice when they are losing, or a mixture of both. I get out all the frestration I get in the other six days at the Villa, if it wasn't for us, I'd honestly have a breakdown.

Some people don't seem to understand that.

First game i went to, i stood in the lower holte. Heard the upper holte singing and there wasn't a peep in the lower holte. I thought '**** this!' and quickly made my way up the steps! I loved singing my support when i went to the games.

Lower Holte, it has the best atmosphere without the SHA obsessed tossers standing up and sitting down every five minutes, as well as the Baguette stand.

That is very funny! I am far from your typical Upper Holte fan, but surely you are on a wind up - the lower Holte mayhave great fans but come on..........

true they are obsessed with shitting on the city in the Upper

and we have more than our fair share of nutters but having sat in both upper and lower there is no comparison - the Upper makes the noise the lower follows............... :)

Â