• Upper Holte
    • Lower Trinity
    • Middle Trinity
    • Upper Trinity
    • Lower North Stand
    • Upper North Stand
    • Lower Witton Lane
    • Upper Witton Lane
    • I'm not a ST holder, I'll sit where ever I can.

Mostly in my sofa. :cry: But against West Ham I was in the Holte End lower, L7, row T, seat 201. :nod: I prefer the upper Holte when I'm there but it ain't easy to get places there. Been on upper Trinity once too, when we beat the scums 5-1.

Upper Holte, K5.

In with the 'chavs' as people call them, the same 'chavs' who are the only ones singing all the way through the game and getting behind the team, what bastards eh!

Last season i had a free ticket in the Upper Trinity for the Bolton game so i used it, it's like being in a different ground compared to the Holte. Me and my old man were joining in with the singing and 2 other lads joined us, everyone else sat in silence looking at us as though we were rapists, when we scored they stood up and clapped, then sat back down again in silence. Full of boring, blanket brigade people up there.

I was in the lower North against Blues last season aswell, it was great in there, everyone standing all game and it was just like a mini-Holte. However i went in there against Wigan and there was me and about 10 other people stood up singing.

I used to have a season ticket in the lower Holte when i was younger, there were some right characters around us like the bloke who looked like Mr Bean and used to brandish yellow and red cards he'd made himself at the ref.

Upper Holte, K5.

In with the 'chavs' as people call them, the same 'chavs' who are the only ones singing all the way through the game and getting behind the team, what bastards eh!

Last season i had a free ticket in the Upper Trinity for the Bolton game so i used it, it's like being in a different ground compared to the Holte. Me and my old man were joining in with the singing and 2 other lads joined us, everyone else sat in silence looking at us as though we were rapists, when we scored they stood up and clapped, then sat back down again in silence. Full of boring, blanket brigade people up there.

I was in the lower North against Blues last season aswell, it was great in there, everyone standing all game and it was just like a mini-Holte. However i went in there against Wigan and there was me and about 10 other people stood up singing.

I used to have a season ticket in the lower Holte when i was younger, there were some right characters around us like the bloke who looked like Mr Bean and used to brandish yellow and red cards he'd made himself at the ref.

Great post, I too am up with the "Chavs", "Hooligans or "Thugs" whichever they have been branded this week, they are the ones who stand up all game and get behind the players full stop...Remarkable, eh?

!!!!

He sits next to me!

L4?

!!!!

He sits next to me!

L4?

Yeah we were in L4, me, my dad and his mate had season tickets in there for a few years when i was younger (about 11 years ago now). We were about 6-8 rows from the front and he sat a few rows in front of us, any decision the ref gave against us he'd jump up, whip his home made yellow card out and 'book' the ref whilst shouting at him.

!!!!

He sits next to me!

L4?

Yeah we were in L4, me, my dad and his mate had season tickets in there for a few years when i was younger (about 11 years ago now). We were about 6-8 rows from the front and he sat a few rows in front of us, any decision the ref gave against us he'd jump up, whip his home made yellow card out and 'book' the ref whilst shouting at him.

He moved to the back about 6 or 7 years ago, sits next to me on row MM in L4

The issue of distance rules out having a season ticket for me, but I do get to around two games per season. And I don't sit, I stand in the Upper Holte. I don't normally book my own tickets, somehow I've always ended up on the right side.

Lower Holte, it has the best atmosphere without the SHA obsessed tossers standing up and sitting down every five minutes, as well as the Baguette stand.

Lower Holte, best atmosphere? :crylaugh: And 'standing up and sitting down every five minutes' thats exactly what the Lower Holte do, the ones in the Upper stand all game whereas in the lower you're up and down everytime someone attacks. That would get on my nerves having to keep getting up and down, much easier to stay stood.

Â