What do you think of Dr Pepper  

166 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Dr Pepper

• Love it / like it
    • Hate it / don't like it
    • Indifferent
    • Never tasted it

Blugghhh!

Dandelion & Burdock, Cloudy Lemonade,Ginger Beer, Fanta & Orange Lucazade are the ones I'll drink,

but hardly ever if I'm honest.

Can't beat a cuppa tea if you ask me!

Pub soft drink if I'm driving is soda water with ice & a dash of lime juice cordial.

**** corporations, syntactically spasticated alphabetical fuckpigs.
I'm not normally that keen on sweary postings, but this one is an exception. Most excellent.

As for the fizzy drink - no. Gahhh

It was from the East End Thug from The Armando Iannucci Shows, c. 2001. A sketch about a dyslexic guy not understanding Cockney rhyming slang...

Blugghhh!

Dandelion & Burdock, Cloudy Lemonade,Ginger Beer, Fanta & Orange Lucazade are the ones I'll drink,

but hardly ever if I'm honest.

Can't beat a cuppa tea if you ask me!

Pub soft drink if I'm driving is soda water with ice & a dash of lime juice cordial.

Thiseroony. :thumb:

You have grape soda too...probably the most stomach churning shite I've ever had the misfortune to taste :puke:

'Grape draaaank' is more of an inside joke in this country than it is something people prefer.

Ah now then. Dandelion & Burdock. I can't make my mind up with it. I'll drink; but I'm not sure I exactly enjoy it. A bit like semen in that respect

D&B is lovely when it's a bit flat and ice cold. Perfect hangover remedy too.

When I was in Peru, I absolutely loved this stuff:

incacola.jpg

I would love to see it over here. It tasted like (in what I can describe) a mix between cola and cream soda.

Sounds like Champagne Cola.

(Inca Kola's rights outside Peru are held by Coca-Cola... you can find it in the US if you look in the right places)

Â