ender4

What do you think of Dr Pepper  

166 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Dr Pepper

• Love it / like it
    • Hate it / don't like it
    • Indifferent
    • Never tasted it

Love the stuff, its based on my favourite drink of ammareto, coke and a drizzle of cranberry juice. Bloody amazing

perfect description of the flavour!!

i always described it as Almonds, Cherries & Coke.... but yours is even better!

Love the stuff, its based on my favourite drink of ammareto, coke and a drizzle of cranberry juice. Bloody amazing

What's bloody amazing is that a man with Shaun Teale as his avatar has a favourite drink involving amaretto and cranberry juice

perfect description of the flavour!!

i always described it as Almonds, Cherries & Coke.... but yours is even better!

Cheers, id liek to think of my self has having an in depth knowledge of amareto!

What's bloody amazing is that a man with Shaun Teale as his avatar has a favourite drink involving amaretto and cranberry juice

haha B6 BLOKE was a bit surprised in Derbywhen i ordered it :)

I used to drink a lot of it and would rate it second to Pepsi Max in my fizzy drinks preference list .. however not the "Zero" version as I think they ruined a good product with that variation , and all the other fizzy drink versions for that matter

However as my New Years resolution was to stop drinking fizzy drinks , I've not had one this year ...

Dr Pepper? Hate it. Foul, disgusting stuff, tastes like nasty medicine. Down there with Red Bull in the puke stakes.

I'm not a fan of any carbonated drinks really, but at least Pepsi, Coke and Vimto taste OK.

Its Mtn Dew nowadays. Lovely stuff but it has an insane amount of caffeine.

Not a big fan of Dr Pepper but its ok. Root beer is the bollocks though! Not sure if you can get root beer in Blighty.14ijrph.jpg

My favorite soft drink is Dr Pepper but it used to be:

dscn0932.JPG

RIP 2004-2009

Most soft drinks in America are horrible cause they use the ultra sweet High Fructose Corn Syrup rather than sugar, however Dr Pepper is one of the few you can still get the sugar cane version of, it's called Dublin Dr Pepper made in Dublin Texas and is bloody fantastic.

Good call on the Amaretto flavor.. I've actually had a "Flaming Dr. Pepper," which is nothing but dropping a shot of Amaretto into a pint and downing it quickly (if you want the flaming part, 3/4 amaretto, 1/4 PGA and light the PGA). It tastes nearly identical to drinking a Dr. Pepper.

Â