Alien vs Predator?

kiddybloke

Who would win Alien or the predator?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win Alien or the predator?

• The Alien
    • Predator

in tribute to the new alien vs. predator film (which will be ace) i thought i would run this. Alein for me, no competition if arnie can beat the predator then im sure the mighty aliens wont have much trouble. Think the film is out on august 10th and is set in antartica under the ice. Basically aliens and predators are fighting it out with a bunch of humans caught in the middle. nice.

Sorry Kiddybloke,

This will be the worst movie of all time...following on from the Freddy V/S Jason crap-tacular.

I can't wait for the Babe v/s Lassie that will no doubt eventuate a few years down the track.

Depends on the scenario, in close quarters I'd go for Alien, but in open space I'd have to go for Predator, due to its advanced technology and heard weapons.

if arnie can beat the predator then im sure the mighty aliens wont have much trouble

Well the Aliens had their collective arses kicked by Sigourney Weaver on numerous occasions. I'd fancy Arnie to kick Sigourney's ass in a fight, so the only logical conclusion is that Predator would win.

Anyway looking forward to the film.

I know, amazing isn't it?

Anyway, I think Alien will kick Mario Melchiot's ass

Bwahahaha!

:lol:

Anyway, I'd say that the Predator would kick Xenomorph ass.

As for the movie, expect them all to be destroyed and some pathetic humans to be eventual winners :roll:

Well the Aliens had their collective arses kicked by Sigourney Weaver on numerous occasions. I'd fancy Arnie to kick Sigourney's ass in a fight, so the only logical conclusion is that Predator would win.

well in the 1st film she had to blow up the whole ship to try and kill it and still failed, then blew it our of the air lock. In the second she had to nuke an entire colony (admittedly all the colonists had already been slaughtered), Then the queen took charge and killed the robot (more or less) and implanted this weaver bird. Then as a result, she had to kill herself so moral victory to the aliens i feel as she ended up dead anyways due to the aliens.... Then in the next film had to blow up a whole other ship, along with most of earth and then kill the baby thingy by again blowing out of the airlock (hole in door) like the queen in aliens. The aliens body count is far higher than the predators if taken on the first two films of each saga and even the bad ass high tech marines couldnt defeat the mighty aliens, where as a cop seemed to do quite well against the predator :shock: When taken into account the fact that earth was clearly knackered by the big ship crashing into it to kill the aliens and all the other dead people then there is no contest.

Now ive played the game (alien vs predator 2, IMMENSE for £5 and would still be IMMENSE at a higher price) and the face huggers take the predators as hosts and a predalien is born which is a half alien half predator thingy so they've got another advatage there. I think this happens in the film judging on the trailer i downloaded. Long range you would fancy the Predator but the aliens are mighty quick and mighty sneaky, specially the face huggers. Short range its aliens every day of the week (even Saturday).

In predator 2 at the end when the cops in the ship he see's the aliens skull collection and there is actually an alien skull there, bet u didnt know that. Lucky one off apparently, it was dying of old age and a predator took advantage of its weakness and just managed to kill it :wink:

Dunno about the film even after seeing the trailer, if the predator even comes close to winning then i will be anoyed, im sure one or two heroic humans will survive tho. No weaver in this one as i think its set before the other films.

Anyway, I think Alien will kick Mario Melchiot's ass

I was gonna say that the Predator would win hands down every time. He's smarter and has the advanced weaponry. And he was soooo much cooler than the Alien, he could even imitate voices for christ saked, and turn himself invisible. Although he can't see people coverved in mud :roll:

But he's just singed for the Noses so I hope he gets his ass kicked :twisted:

Surely the biggest advantage the Predators have, and humans too for that matter over Aliens is the use of vehicles. All I'd do is fly about in a heavily armoured space ship, blasting the Xenomorphs from the safety of altitude.

I've just realised how much actual time I've devoted thinking about this topic, very sad!

Depends on the scenario, in close quarters I'd go for Alien, but in open space I'd have to go for Predator, due to its advanced technology and heard weapons

And not forgetting that Predator was invisible

(in the first film anyway - not seen the 2nd)

• 13 years later...
Â