The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

Just fell back into my hotel after seeing Imelda May . Wow she is superb live. Got an invite to the after show party as I was stood behind her mom and dad.If you get chance to go and see her live go you will not regret it. One of the best gigs I have ever seen and one of the most genuine people I have ever met. Imelda May rocks !!

To paraphrase er, you; you lucky lucky cow. Great voice and dead nice and genuine too. Such a star.

Going to see Baddies on Friday night at the Rainbow down Digbeth. Get down there, going to be a good night, it's only a fiver! They are a talented up and coming band who have played Radio 1 big weekend...are on the Glastonbury lineup and recently announced to Reading and Leeds festivals - been working for them and doing street team recently so would love to see as many of you down there as possible!

But fear not - if you cannot make it and you are going to a festival this summer they are playing a few so you have no excuse :x

:)

I'm seeing Editors on the opening night there which should be good. Can't wait to see how it looks.

Me too :)

I feel a phone call and a blag coming on if the fixtures fall right

hearing it is sha away on the 12th, prob moved to the 13th

Cant afford gigs anymore.

Used to work for record companies and got all the tickets free - therefore I've probably been upwards of 500 in my time, probably more 1000 - ranging from Alice Cooper, Deep Purple , all the way to Elaine Paige, Barry Manilow and even Margherita Pracatan !

However, gigs now are extortionate - people go on about football.

I wanted to take my daughter to Take That (I've seen them 5 times) and it was £55 ! - ridiculous !.

So can't afford them now

going to see ac/dc on the 26th.

been waiting a long time for this one.

Saw them at the NEC in April. Hadn't seen them since Bon Scot died (showing my age) For those about to rock. You'll love it.

Anybody going to see Mudhoney in October? only doing 3 gigs porridgeland, leeds and camden.

Read they have put out albums last year or the year before but must of missed them,

Â