Art Brut (Birmingham)

The Specials (Birmingham)

Oasis/The Enemy (Coventry)

Oasis/Kasabian (Manchester)

Baddies x2 (Birmingham, Sheffield)

Leeds Festival

Bloc Party (Birmingham)

Hoping to get Blur tickets for Wolves too...fingers crossed

Might also be going Blur at Hyde Park and Kings of Leon at Manchester Evening News arena

If you like time out of mind and everything after, that's the kind of thing to expect, it's essentially blues with a little bit of lounge cheese thrown in.

gotto say time out of mind is brilliant, i was listening to that this morning on the bus to be honest

wasn't that keen on modern times though i thought that was pretty poor and i havent got the album that is in between them two but i have been told that is the best of the three

Nothing lined up until December!

Having said that it's worth the wait. ATP Nightmare Before Christmas Festival, featuring My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, De La Soul, and Sun Ra among others.

Went to see Doves for the 2nd time last Friday at O2 Academy, fookin brilliant.

Not much into all that SKA stuff but anybody going to see The Specials on Saturday night at The Academy? Glad i`m staying out of town, heard quite a few Blues will be heading there after their game against Preston and both large numbers of Villa/Blues have tickets. Can see it kicking off.

there's a NOFX gig in Cardiff coming up in a week or so, still mulling whether to go. Haven't been to a gig since Reading 07 I think which is truy shocking, but I need to convince others to join.

The Zombies (doing the whole of "Odessey and Oracle") in Manchester on Friday.

What ! Is that the same Zombies who did "she's not there" ?

Colin Blunstone , Rod Argent etc ?

The Zombies (doing the whole of "Odessey and Oracle") in Manchester on Friday.

What ! Is that the same Zombies who did "she's not there" ?

Colin Blunstone , Rod Argent etc ?

Yup. Original lineup except for guitarist Paul Atkinson who died a few years ago.

And if you haven't heard "Odessey and Oracle" you're missing one of the best albums of the 1960s (and, therefore, ever).

Â