The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

Off to Oasis at the SoL tonight. The missus got tickets and I'm not overly excited having fallen out of love with the Gallagher boys quite some time ago. Should be good though.

Off to Oasis at the SoL tonight. The missus got tickets and I'm not overly excited having fallen out of love with the Gallagher boys quite some time ago. Should be good though.

Saw them saturday.

Set list was good, they pulled out most the classics so it should take you back to the time when you was in love with them.

Saw them saturday.

Set list was good, they pulled out most the classics so it should take you back to the time when you was in love with them.

Agree with the above saw them last Thursday and despite the technical problems they were as good as i've seen them (not to mention free!), although Kasabian did steal the show.

Imelda May Sunday night Vicar Street Dublin, cannot wait

Seen her loads of times here in London - she's awesome and dead friendly too. The band ain't half bad either. That bassman!

Friday - Academy 3 Birmingham - 51 Breaks (our last show before we go to film the Road to V final in London)

So you'll be playing London eh? Where and when? I may come along to lob a rotten tomato or two.

Imelda May Sunday night Vicar Street Dublin, cannot wait

Seen her loads of times here in London - she's awesome and dead friendly too. The band ain't half bad either. That bassman!

You lucky sod. I have been trying to get tickets for the past week. Finally got a return on Monday :P for Sundays gig.

First time I ever saw her was at a Burlesque do at the Cafe de Paris. I was about ten feet away as she came on stage wearing a slinky black evening dress - made of rubber. She then sang Cry me a River. The kind of thing you don't forget in a hurry.

Anthony you lucky lucky fecker. Sundays gig should be special as she is from The Liberties in Dublin which is literally 5 minutes away from Vicar Street. I absolutely adore the album she has out at the minute.Its superb.

Â