The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

6 hours ago, choffer said:

Beirut tickets booked for Hammersmith in April. Must be 10 years since I last saw a gig there.

excellent timing, I heard something by them the other day and liked it and was then surprised to hear they'd already done a good few albums - good memory jogger to have a dig around their back catalogue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

excellent timing, I heard something by them the other day and liked it and was then surprised to hear they'd already done a good few albums - good memory jogger to have a dig around their back catalogue

Some lovely stuff in the back catalogue. 

On 20/02/2019 at 20:52, bickster said:

Runs to check North West dates and bank balance

On 20/02/2019 at 20:31, dAVe80 said:

Stereolab announced some UK gigs today. Playing Leeds and Newcastle, so most likely get myself to one of them. 

Manchester went on sale today, tickets now secured 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

Manchester went on sale today, tickets now secured 👍

My mate was already on the case and got two tickets for the Leeds gig yesterday. A guy I work with has also mentioned about going to see them in Newcastle, so might go see them twice!

• Like 1

Steely Dan tonight at Genting Arena. Steve Winwood as guest - no he is not the main act Mr Mooney 😁. Be interesting to see how Steve Winwood goes down in his home town and how many might be there to see him as opposed to SD.

• Like 1

On 11/02/2019 at 20:03, rjw63 said:

Buckcherry, Hoobastank and Adelitas Way last night at the O2 Institute. Very good indeed, and at £25 a ticket great value.

They make up for that by forcing me to buy the wife numerous double gins though...and the "4 jagerbombs for £10" also were forced on me, numerous times.

I’d have a good night with you I think. My missus is Gin mad, and I’m a sucker for jagerbombs. 

• Like 1

On 12/02/2019 at 13:45, Davkaus said:

Just booked my tickets for Bloodstock :D

I know a few people that have done away with Download and do Bloodstock instead. My brother in law goes, and can’t wait for this year as his favourite band are there, Parkway Drive.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’d have a good night with you I think. My missus is Gin mad, and I’m a sucker for jagerbombs. 

I hate going out and getting messed up but sometimes it just happens!

Â