Villa sign de la Red

BOF

Thats not funny because De La Red has serious injury problems which could affect his potential career!

not funny because the blokes injured? How does that work

Does that mean you can only tell Michael Owen jokes for one month a year

Mate, the guy had a heart attack on the pitch so it isn't your Michael Owen hamstrings if you know what i mean, the guys lucky to be alive never mind playing football!

But the joke isnt taking the piss out of him, so what is your point precisely? The joke is taking the piss out of anyone that believes the story or do you not understand the concept of April Fools day, De La Red is an incidental side issue. He is not being laughed at.

Thanks to all who appreciated it and equally to those who tried to take the fun out of it. I expected nothing less :thumb:

Thats not funny because De La Red has serious injury problems which could affect his potential career!

not funny because the blokes injured? How does that work

Does that mean you can only tell Michael Owen jokes for one month a year

Mate, the guy had a heart attack on the pitch so it isn't your Michael Owen hamstrings if you know what i mean, the guys lucky to be alive never mind playing football!

Erm, going back to this, no he didn't, he fainted - huge difference

BOF you've way too much time on ur hands...I'll give u a 6 out of 10 for effort but I don't think its funny enough to go down as an april fool's classic... Like I would love it if Alan Shearer turned around and said, "actually I'm not taking the Newcastle job, had you all fooled there." That would be brilliant!