Jeremy Clarkson. Like or dislike?

BOF

Well?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• I like him (includes 'love him' etc)
    • I dislike him (includes 'hate him' etc)
    • I am indifferent

Dropping caravans from cranes? Welcome to 1994. You might as well get Mr Blobby out of retirement and re-subscribe to Loaded.

I've just found out the Clarskon was a 'car driver' in Mr Blobby's Christmas number one video. The case for the prosecution rests Your Honour

The prick hasn't got a good word to say about our city. Self centred Southern bastard of the highest order.

No to mention that he lives in Oxfordshire.

That would be South of Birmingham then. Unless somebody moved it while I wasn't looking . My point is the guy doesn't like us. If he was born in Doncaster then that makes his condescending attitude towards us even worse.

"“Are you the little f***er that took my picture? If you do that again or it goes on the internet I will hunt you down and rip your f***ing head off.”

:lol:

Oh, and I live in B'ham. He's right, it's a bleedin nightmare of a place to drive through (M6 at M5 anyone?)

If I didn't live here I would only drive in for a visit to Villa Park.

The prick hasn't got a good word to say about our city. Self centred Southern bastard of the highest order.

He does have a point though, Birmingham is a toilet. Not as big a toilet as Manchester or Liverpool but still not the nicest place on earth.

Not a huge advocate of him. I remember reading a piece in The Guardian I think it was about how he never liked football, but then he saw Chelsea were doing well and his son took a liking to Chelsea because of it so he got free tickets in corporate and now supports Chelsea after saying he hated football the week before in the same paper. He has a very dry sense of humour but I don't know there's just something about him which I dislike.

Doesn't that just make him a good father though? My old man wasn't the biggest football fan on earth and as a result I had to wait until I could pay for it myself before I could go to Villa matches. Clarkson doesn't like football, his son shows an interest so he takes him along and tries to show an interest himself. Hardly something to criticise him for if you ask me - and I suspect if his son had shown an interest in Villa instead of Chelsea you'd probably agree on that :winkold:

BOF : Slightly post on poster.

You slagging Gingers off again, Jon-Boy? :wink: :wink: :wink:

:lol:

Nah Roberto.

was just having a mild dig at the "Politics 3" on VT, after Santa's superb "Bollitics" word emerged.

No prizes for guessing the 3 :winkold: :P

I was in the "meh" camp.

Can take him or leave him, TBH.

I find him mildy amusing/interesting when he's on my screen, but that really isn't that often.

I just don't much care for his views on the environment.

Â