Too many polls?

Jondaken

Too many poll's?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Too many poll's?

• Yes
    • No

Orite! I see my grammar fail now. I was actualy unsure what the correct spelling would be when typing it as poll's didnt look right.

If a mod could change this o so important and grave error in judgement I would love you lots!

Orite! I see my grammar fail now. I was actualy unsure what the correct spelling would be when typing it as poll's didnt look right.

If a mod could change this o so important and grave error in judgement I would love you lots!

or you could click "edit" and do it yourself?

I like your style.

I like your style.

Are you going to love yourself lots, now?

I'm going to love me lots. Again. I'm quite good now. Can't see a bloody thing though; barely enough to make pedantic grammar points on web forums.

Â