• Ibiza
    • Magaluf
    • Lloret de Mar
    • Malia
    • Ayia Napa
    • Laganas
    • Faliraki
    • Kavos

Never been to the others & I don't go clubbing anymore cos I don't like crowded places much.... but Ayia Napa is just awesome. Just to sit & watch the sites go past....is hilarious..lol Don't they have that River Reggae club that starts when all the others finish...& then everyone jumps in the moat that runs all round the club...about 10am... Mad!!

Ayia Napa is quality ! I would love to go back one day and not have to spend the night hiding from The Royal Military Police and the RAF plod! Oh and Nissi beach is one of the best beaches Ive ever been to

avoid malia at all costs if you can.its the equal to beirut.absolute shit hole and the greeks there are tossers although plenty of birdage.failaraki is alrite had great time there but dont think many people go there now.ayia napa is fantastic and great beaches but one of the most expensive places eva been.bloody £5 for a jacket potato!! magaluf good place but too be honest a bit of a sausage fest unless you into that thing! id say ibiza or even better croatia the clubbing place to go now now.cheap,good music and plenty of beautiful woman

avoid malia at all costs if you can.its the equal to beirut.absolute shit hole and the greeks there are tossers although plenty of birdage.failaraki is alrite had great time there but dont think many people go there now.ayia napa is fantastic and great beaches but one of the most expensive places eva been.bloody £5 for a jacket potato!! magaluf good place but too be honest a bit of a sausage fest unless you into that thing! id say ibiza or even better croatia the clubbing place to go now now.cheap,good music and plenty of beautiful woman

Yeah i had heard that about Magaluf. :lol:

Only been to two of the above, but having been to Ibiza i'd not want to go anywhere else to be honest, the famous white isle was amazing.

Sitting on Bora Bora Beach, about 35 degrees C, sipping an ice cold Miller, listening to minimal tunes from the bar being pumped out in the middle of the day...that to me is heaven :mrgreen:

Â