Who is Funnier: Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

maqroll

Who is Funnier?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Funnier?

• Homer Simpson
    • Peter Griffin

I couldn't possibly separate them on any given day, but I'd say Homer has done more given he has been around for longer. So purely for being the trailblazer and for longevity I will give the honour to Homer. But I love 'em both.

Randy Marsh is the funniest dad in cartoons.

You could be right there. Not a cartoon, but Hal from Malcolm in the Middle is hilarious as well. I only ever watch that show for him

Homer easily. And I actually like the new simpsons. I just can't for the life of me find family guy remotely funny. I hate the stupid **** flashbacks, and the need to repeat the same ten frames over and over again.

Stupid flashbacks?! :shock:

Voted homer for his campness and sarcastic piss taking .

Love the episode wear he is mincing around the garden in a tutu and loving it !

Never got on with Family Guy's humour. It's exceptionally formulaic, and the irreverent cuts and 'whacky' stuff simply isn't funny, to me. The Simpsons has also gone down the pan, I've not really watched a new episode from the past 5 years or so, but they were getting bad even then. During it's height though, it was glorious. Had about 10 seasons maybe where it was brilliant. Therefore Homer wins it by miles for me.

Funniest cartoon dad as of right now is easily Stan Marsh. Funniest character in South Park, pretty much any episode featuring him as a main character is brilliant.

'It's ectoplasm!'

Never got on with Family Guy's humour. It's exceptionally formulaic, and the irreverent cuts and 'whacky' stuff simply isn't funny, to me. The Simpsons has also gone down the pan, I've not really watched a new episode from the past 5 years or so, but they were getting bad even then. During it's height though, it was glorious. Had about 10 seasons maybe where it was brilliant. Therefore Homer wins it by miles for me.

Funniest cartoon dad as of right now is easily Stan Marsh. Funniest character in South Park, pretty much any episode featuring him as a main character is brilliant.

'It's ectoplasm!'

For its genius levels of satire alone, south park is superior to both The Simpsons and Family guy (In My opinion)

I watched a brand new episode on Comedy central last night in which they compared humans to headlice and made fun of the recession and it was superb. It probably has the "worst" animation of the 3 yet it seems much more realistic than the other 2 without sacrificing its outlandish and non PC humour.

Brand new south park (Only aired last night in USA)

Surely some of you have seen the south park episodes that totally rip Family Guy apart and how it up for how lame it actually is.

I've seen it. And to be honest the flashbacks they make up to take the piss out of Family GUy are still pretty funny!

That is a brilliant south park episode though.

South Park is the best cartoon out there.

Where's the "who gives a ****, I dont watch either" option?

It's right next to the "why the **** did you click on this thread if you don't watch them?" option ;) ;)

Oi, watch it Steve :-)

Speaking of epsiodes of South Parkt hat have only just aired in the US, last weeks episode entitled 'The Coon' (yes you read right), was aired in the UK.

So Paramount comedy has started showing epsiodes of season 13 before it has shown the second half of season 12. Odd.

Â