Who is Funnier: Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

maqroll

Who is Funnier?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Funnier?

• Homer Simpson
    • Peter Griffin

The Simpsons now is about as funny as a kick in the balls.So right now Griffin would win by miles.

However, for about 10 yhears Simpsons was brilliant, and if it wasn't for them Family GUy and South Park probably wouldn't exist. So for that reason Homer gets my vote.

I would like to reiterate, however, that the new simpsons episodes are bloody awful.

Everyone i speak to thinks the new simpsons are dreadful aswell. All the celebrity appearances really pisses me off. Ten years ago it was brilliant, now I loathe new episodes on Sky One and prefer to watch a repeat of a 1994 classic !

Its a shame, but nobody seems to tell the writers its shit

Now here's a question, can the family (apart from Brian the dog) here Stewie speak??

Yes is the answer. It's happened a few times that I can remember, but they don't speak directly to him when responding, so its meant to make you think about wither they can actually hear him or not.

Homer by a love-handle.

Homer wins just because while he is dim-witted he retains a sliver of humanity that I can identify with but PG is just a different species altogether.

The Simpsons now is about as funny as a kick in the balls.So right now Griffin would win by miles.

However, for about 10 yhears Simpsons was brilliant, and if it wasn't for them Family GUy and South Park probably wouldn't exist. So for that reason Homer gets my vote.

I would like to reiterate, however, that the new simpsons episodes are bloody awful.

Exactly what I think. The Simpsons was literally genius during the glory years, and I don't bother watching new ones anymore, so Homer gets my vote.

Cartman may run him close though...

Â