Striker to be dropped- Phillips or Angel?

SoccerHQ

Who should be dropped for Baros?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be dropped for Baros?

• Phillips
    • Angel
    • Don't drop any- play all 3!

Drop Angel. Phillips will win the ball for us, pass it to Baros, and its a goal.

yay.

Champions League next season.. HERE WE COME!!!!!! Watch your ass Chelsea, Arsenal and ManUSA we've got Milan the Villan now!! I think I'm buying my Premier League champs T-shirt now.. before the prices go up! :winkold:

I think allot of people have to high hopes for Baros here. IMO he has played well for country but not for Liverpool. I would like to see him in three-four games for Villa before i pass my judgement and hopefully he will be the massaiah everybody here seem to think he will be.....As for me I'm not so sure....... Head down, running towards goal, ending up getting tackled or sending some shitty shot away are my recent memories of Baros.......

Lets hope I'm wrong.

I voted with who I THINK will be dropped as opposed to who I think SHOULD be dropped.

I think DOL's ideal partnership is Angel and Baros, so I think Phillips will initially be dropped to make way for the dream team. I do however think that DOL will not be patient with Angel knowing he has a livewire on the bench, and I think we will see a Baros Phillips partnership before too long if Angel doesn't re-find his scoring boots pronto.

Hopefully this signing will spur all 3 into finding the net more regularly. Remember Baros only scored 9 for plop last season playing in practically every game yet moaned when dropped, so he will have to start banging them in too, although I suspect he'll be given plenty of time to settle.

I think allot of people have to high hopes for Baros here. IMO he has played well for country but not for Liverpool. I would like to see him in three-four games for Villa before i pass my judgement and hopefully he will be the massaiah everybody here seem to think he will be.....As for me I'm not so sure....... Head down, running towards goal, ending up getting tackled or sending some shitty shot away are my recent memories of Baros.......

Lets hope I'm wrong.

That's exactly how I feel. Plus we'll see if the "no service for Angel" will also apply to Milan or if indeed Angel is just crap as everyone claims.

Â