Do we really need Milan Baros?

clayton8321

If you had your choice to improve the team now:  

21 members have voted

1. 1. If you had your choice to improve the team now:

• Spend entire kitty on Baros because he'll make every bit of difference
    • Spend entire kitty on a creative midfielder
    • Split the kitty equally on a striker and creative midfielder (but that means no Baros)

We won't buy Baros.

Ellis wont spend £6m on anyone.

If he agrees the fees it will fall apart over wages.

If he agrees the wages he'll forget to fax the registration to the FA.

I hope thats tongue in cheek. Pessimism is inevitable with a club like ours but some people really do take the piss. Baros will sign, if he doesn't, I'll personally fly to Mexico and get you a tequila.

Before we sold Vassell no, even though he only scored 3 goals a season, now we have yes we need him desperately because Angel's lost it and Phillips looks to be unable to perform for 40 games non stop, one is his limit so far.

Where I am amazed is that he who does not get involved in transfers wouldn't sanction a 6.0 million bid for Parker, who looked the only one able for Newcastle at the weekend and a player who would have been of much more use to us

Still there is plenty of time for those other players aren't there.

Before we sold Vassell no, even though he only scored 3 goals a season, now we have yes we need him desperately because Angel's lost it and Phillips looks to be unable to perform for 40 games non stop, one is his limit so far.

Where I am amazed is that he who does not get involved in transfers wouldn't sanction a 6.0 million bid for Parker, who looked the only one able for Newcastle at the weekend and a player who would have been of much more use to us

Still there is plenty of time for those other players aren't there.

Course we need Baros, ****.

Euro 2004 top goalscorer; not just a quality player, but a big name signing. Now it means we can attract more big names to the club. Baros is exactly what we need to push this club forward and it shows great ambition for us.

Â