The Other Music Thread - DnB, Dub, Reggae, Techno et al.....

trimandson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Going to see a Rusko live set tonight. Heard really good things about it so cannot wait to see what its like.

Agree with Patrick, Sub Focus's EM smashes it.

Rusko live set was weak, hence he has now cancelled his live tour.

Anyone get a chance to listen to any sets from WMC this year? Usually sets the trend for the year ahead. I know Noisia recorded something from there. Will have to check it out when I got my dnb head on.

• 1 month later...

Jazzmatazz albums from Guru

Yes, I really must get hold of those............

He did a remix of the Beach Boys, he was a real big fan. Bud Vibrations he called it

Just like my Pa that comment, 'You still listening to all the Gangsta Rap boy, you kids don't know real music, you wanna get some Dr Hook on the wireless boy' 8)

Jazzmatazz albums from Guru

Yes, I really must get hold of those............

He did a remix of the Beach Boys, he was a real big fan. Bud Vibrations he called it

Just like my Pa that comment, 'You still listening to all the Gangsta Rap boy, you kids don't know real music, you wanna get some Dr Hook on the wireless boy' 8)

Your Pa is obviously a man of sense :-)

Going to see a Rusko live set tonight. Heard really good things about it so cannot wait to see what its like.

Agree with Patrick, Sub Focus's EM smashes it.

Rusko live set was weak, hence he has now cancelled his live tour.

Anyone get a chance to listen to any sets from WMC this year? Usually sets the trend for the year ahead. I know Noisia recorded something from there. Will have to check it out when I got my dnb head on.

Only just checked this thread back. That Noisia set is here in case you didn't get it. I really cannot wait for their album.

Got linked this today Mickey Finn and Erb n Dub - My dog (drum and bass)

really like this "wobble drum n bass" , anybody recommend any others ?

Not really my thing mate, but try these for wobble, they're pretty good fun and are standardly rinsed out at raves.

Twisted Individual - Rusty Sheriff's Badge

Are you into your DnB much? I've got to say that listening to wobble/jump-up DnB at home generally leaves me pretty cold.

yeah, guess its the energy, heard that track today and my stomach started grinding all on its own :)

Dont mind the chill out dnb but yeah its about movement and new sound for me, and anything big, bad and heavy.

Â