Confidence gauge : Result v Chel$ki

BOF

Pick a result  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a result

• Villa win
    • Draw
    • Chel$ki win

They have a very good new manager. Their players who will be keen to impress their him. We may have a slight weakness at home. We played midweek, they didnt. We have slipped in the last couple of games, and seem to need a lot of chances to score. We don't have much of a bench if things need changing.

I think a win is a long shot, but who knows?

I think we need at least a draw from this game today. Anything less and our season could go all wrong. May sound like a bit of an overreaction, yet I feel this game could well shape our season. Win it and we are flying. Draw it and it is alright. Lose it and I think we will have problems. I know we are capable of winning and I just hope that we do. We need this!

I went for the win by the way. I think we can (and should) win this one and will be very disappointed if we don't. UTV!

Home v Liverpool - Draw

Home v Man Utd - Draw

Home v Arsenal - Draw

and finally....

Home v Chelsea - Draw

I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw

Chelsea win

Been a Villa fan way too long to believe in my heart of hearts that a loss at a crucial time doesnt turn into 2/3 losses.

I have always been positive about us being in a title race etc but I just feel we have not been playing well for sometime now (other than in very small patches) and a good team like Chelsea invogorated by the change of manager will just prove too strong for us.

The we will have to put up with the "told you it would never last" press.

Only thing is as well as Arse being capable of going on a winning streak I can equally see them tripping up as well. Hopefully they will trip up more than we will.

Sorry for the downer, I am going down the pub!

I am better than Mystic Meg

Â