The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

"Moon" is great. Pretty much a one-man show, as BOF says - you could probably do it as a stage play (I always thought the same thing about "Reservoir Dogs").

Watched both Mesrine films.

Brilliant.

Although good i dont really see the point of them films.

He is a word removed we get it.

Not sure if i posted this..

shattered_glass2.jpg

Peter Sarsgaard is stunning in it as usual however, even Hayden Christensen is good showing he can act and is great in the lead.

Watched both Mesrine films.

Brilliant.

Although good i dont really see the point of them films.

He is a word removed we get it.

Eh? The point of the movie was to get an insight into one of France's most notorious criminals, who led quite the fascinating life. Not really sure what you're getting at there Jez.

"Moon" is great. Pretty much a one-man show, as BOF says - you could probably do it as a stage play (I always thought the same thing about "Reservoir Dogs").

I thought exactly the same when I watched reservoir dogs.

There would be one problem with doing "Moon" as a stage show though...don't want to give any spoilers so I'll let you figure it out.

"Wrist-cutters....a love story" was a pretty good film. It's a fairly strange perspective on death and what you get out of life. And yet somehow funny as well as sweet.

"Wrist-cutters....a love story" was a pretty good film. It's a fairly strange perspective on death and what you get out of life. And yet somehow funny as well as sweet.

And Tom Waits is in it 8)

Yes....yes he is. He always looked like a less abrasive version of ron pearlman to me.

Â