The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Watched Lost In Translation again last night. I forgot how utterly gorgeous Scarlett is in it.

I will admit to having watched that film entirely for Scarlett's presence and nothing else.

It is however just a brilliant film on all levels regardless.

I'm going to recommend 'Hot Tub Time Machine'.

I went to see it today and thought it was quite good. It's not as funny as I had hoped or expected it would be. Plus there are a couple of scenes that could have come right out of something like 'Epic Movie'.

Despite this, the film holds its own. There are enough funny scenes to keep the film going and the main cast do a good job.

^^^

Never has a film brought out so much emotion from me as that one. I was incredibly angry and it was really difficult to watch. It really is something else.

You have to see it to believe it.

Bad Lieutenent. The new one with Nicholas Cage that is.

****' brilliant. Easily his best performance since Leaving Las Vegas, the movie is just brilliant.

The ending though, will piss off a lot of people. Just like a good movie should ;)

Oh yes, looking forward to this one. Waiting to see it this weekend.

On another note, I saw 'Robin Hood' and 'Lebanon' over the weekend. I thought both were very good. Both are worth a watch in my opinion.

He cut a hole in the side of the box and poked his cock through it. Brad Pitt got quite the shock when he opened it!

btw, do you not think Kevin Spacey really looks like Steve Stone in that movie?

Se7en is on tonight, 10:05pm, Five USA

I missed the very end, what was in the box?

SPOILER ALERT.....

His wifes head is in the box, although if I remember correctly, you don't actually see the head. Very sad.

END OF SPOILER

Looking forward to seeing Lebanon ...

As i was running out of room on my sky plus box i watched Rounders last night ... Pretty decent film even allowing for one or two poker rule breeches

Saw Amadeus the other night. Thought it was quite good. A little drawn out in some scenes but over all good. Think the maine actor made a rather good appearance in being a bit mad and F. Murray Abraham made a very good appearance as the envious Salieri.

Â