The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

It's not really a spoiler Eli says from the off about the gender. 'Would you still like me if i wasn't a girl'
I took that as her meaning she was a vampire rather than a normal girl, dont know why

ditto. Unless I missed anything I don't think the film hints at it in any other way?

Maybe that was just a tip to the book, a clever remark that seems innocuous to anyone who hadn't read it.

Saw Law abiding citizen yesterday. Hang me, but I think it was rather good. Far from a master piece, but good enough.

Could have been a contender!

Let down by a shocking ending though.

and Swedish cinema will be bought back down with the seemingly rushed played with fire/hornets nest

Played with .... very good....made for cinema

Fire/Hornets nest ....not very good (but I enjoyed them still)....made for TV

Sex Lives of the Potato Men - very funny.

You'e joking, right? Please tell me you're joking. Please. I beg of you.

Probably the worst movie of all time

No probably about it!

It had it's moments .. the 3 some where he is asking the other bloke where he parked his car and so on

I've seen worse films .....

Saw "Paranormal activity" last night. Actually scared the hell out of me from time to time. First film in years to do that, and as that's kind of the idea with a horror film it must be good. :)

Watched the Motorcycle Diaries last night.

I actually had zero idea what the film was about before I saw it. i'd heard of it but hadn't a clue what the plot was about so i went into it with absolutely no expectation either way.

Thought it was a really good watch and well worth it for anyone wanting to kill a couple of hours.

Awesome film, one of my favourites.

it's good if you watch that then have the Che movie double, whilst having the obligatory whiskey/rum. By the end you feel the need to start a revolution, only to turn to your current FM game and pay everyone the same wage.

Awesome film, one of my favourites.

it's good if you watch that then have the Che movie double, whilst having the obligatory whiskey/rum. By the end you feel the need to start a revolution, only to turn to your current FM game and pay everyone the same wage.

:crylaugh:

triangle.jpg

Just watched this and thought it was pretty good for a low budget psychological thriller/chiller!

Enjoyed that one. It's a story that everyone I've spoken to seems to has a different interpretation of, which is always the sign of a decent flick imo.

Â