The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Seconded. One of the best films of the last 10 years, IMHO.

Christian Bale before he was nutty ..oh wait didn't he loose about 3/4 of his body weight to play that role

Seconded. One of the best films of the last 10 years, IMHO.

Christian Bale before he was nutty ..oh wait didn't he loose about 3/4 of his body weight to play that role

He has the record for biggest weight gain when he went from the Machinist to Batman Begins - I can't remember the exact figure but it was a ridiculous amount of muscle.

i might get slated for this but dont watch 'Milk' starring Sean Penn..won oscars... Overated...imho

i agree that it shouldnt have had a best film nod as IMO it doesnt say anything, should have gone deeper into dan white and theory into the film rather than flirting with the idea

but best actor i can see why he got it, watch the extras, penn gets the guy spot on

Finally found a place where can play any movie online. Took me a while.

PM? ;)

This. :P

Me too please! :D

On another note, I went to see 'Cemetery Junction' over the weekend. Thought it was quite good, although I didn't laugh as much as I had expected to. Worth seeing as it is a solid film, however it isn't quite as good as I was hoping for. Nice simple story though and it looks good.

Typical Haneke brilliance. Easily one of my favourite Directors.

Ditto and I only discovered him fairly recently. Currently working through a couple of box sets so expect more Haneke recommendations to follow ;)

Â