The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

The edit hasn't been made in the US, so it's not a US certification thing. It seems that they've decided to just make a European release, including us in that, and in a few Euro states a single small scene didn't go down very well (being digitally removed from the cinema release), so out of sheer greed and laziness, they've censored it for us too. The US and Aussie editions remain exactly as they should be.

Has anyone seen Control? Not the Joy Division one, the one with Ray Liotta and Willem Dafoe. Lad at work lent me the DVD months ago, and I was going to bring it back in without having watched, and just tell him 'yeh it was ok'. UNLESS...someone has good reason to watch it. RT has no score, and IMDB is typically unspecific

robocop_2012.jpg

New Robocop, I am disappoint.

hahaah, it's The Guyver.

So since I had a bit of deterioration in my health I've had a bit more time on my hands and have watched quite a few films recently.

The Cabin in the Woods - Each to their own and that but I thought it was bloody awful.

The Big Lebowski - Yep really enjoyed it very different type of comedy to the norm with some brilliant performances.

Moon - Decent, not as good as I hoped but would recommend it.

The Hunger Games - found it a bit slow at first but all in all a very good film.

Withnail and I - loved it, wish there were more films like this, nothing flash just good basic film making.

Next up I've got Jeff Who Lives at Home, heard good things about it, has anyone seen it? And also Blood Simple and Ink.

hmmmm

iron man

iron man 2

captain america

incredible hulk

thor

avengers assemble

£40 dont seem that bad to me

Ah, gotcha. I thought it was JUST Avengers Assemble.

In that case, you have got a good deal

(although, only one of those films is a good film, but that's a different story ;) )

hmmmm

iron man

iron man 2

captain america

incredible hulk

thor

avengers assemble

£40 dont seem that bad to me

Ah, gotcha. I thought it was JUST Avengers Assemble.

In that case, you have got a good deal

(although, only one of those films is a good film, but that's a different story ;) )

You just criticised either the Avengers or Iron Man. Should be a criminal offence IMO.

Â