The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Watched Bader-Meinhof Complex the other night then by pure chance a class on power ended up going on tangent to talk about the film the very next day. Very well done I thought and seemed quite objective for a film of such kind anyhoo.

Now, un weekend des french films de la WW2 begins. Splendid(e).

brokenarrow.jpg

This and Face Off Travolta's two best movies he just oozes charisma and is a complete and utter bad ass. The only bad point of the film is that it stars Christian Slater the little punk cannot stand him

Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons!!!

They just do not make movies like this anymore

I particularly like when the two leads beat each other with crowbars with no effect on either of them.

The first superhero film.

brokenarrow.jpg

This and Face Off Travolta's two best movies he just oozes charisma and is a complete and utter bad ass. The only bad point of the film is that it stars Christian Slater the little punk cannot stand him

Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons!!!

They just do not make movies like this anymore

I particularly like when the two leads beat each other with crowbars with no effect on either of them.

The first superhero film.

lol or the bit in the train carriage when the woman sneaks up on the guy in the glasses and he turns around and says "you probably thought i was a nerd or something right? i was a navy seal for 8 years HOOORAH"

quality, Travolta's death scene is immense as well its not often you get impaled by a thermonuclear weapon

For some reason I went to see 'Immortals'. It was utter garbage of the highest order. Some of it looked nice, although most of it looked like a computer game that was lacking in life. The plot was awful though and the acting was wooden throughout.

Saw 'The Awakening' aswell and enjoyed it for the most part. Simple yet effective little ghost story in my opinion. Plus Rebecca Hall is always nice to look at...

Just watching I spit on your grave at the moment

What did you think?

Actually thought it was ok, very predictable but still held my attention.

Apart from the bath scene it is pretty terrible.

I actually really like the film and the lack of any soundtrack actually adds to the films if that makes sense

10 times the film that last house on the left is

ive seen it hundreds of times before but just thought I would stick it on again last night as some light watching lol

(I am on about the original by the way)

I posted this the other week, I mite actually stick the remake on now as well, it was a toss up between children of the corn or halloween but I think i'm gunna go with I spit on your grave though now

Just watching I spit on your grave at the moment

What did you think?

Actually thought it was ok, very predictable but still held my attention.

Apart from the bath scene it is pretty terrible.

I actually really like the film and the lack of any soundtrack actually adds to the films if that makes sense

10 times the film that last house on the left is

ive seen it hundreds of times before but just thought I would stick it on again last night as some light watching lol

(I am on about the original by the way)

I posted this the other week, I mite actually stick the remake on now as well, it was a toss up between children of the corn or halloween but I think i'm gunna go with I spit on your grave though now

I haven't seen the original so I won't pass too many judgements, although I've read a lot of reviews that the remake is far better. I certainly enjoyed it.

Â