The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Under-Siege-2.jpg

It just doesnt get any better than this, Steven Seagal encased in a tube of cold hard metal for 90 minutes travelling at 100 mph gunning down terrorists with pinpoint precision and throwing his own brand of martial arts into the mix as well. The villain with the afro is hilarious has he ever acted in anything else deserving of an oscar.

30 Minutes or Less is the second worst film I've seen in a cinema. And the worst film I place ahead of it on the upsides that that particular visit to the cinema had that outweigh seeing a terrible film, which 30 Mins or Less did not have.

The Asian guy was as funny as having your teeth pulled without anaesthetic. And makes Orlando Bloom look like a convincing actor. Awful.

Watched Heat for the very first time yesterday. It only took me 16 years, but I watched it. God damn, it was good.

I'm on my way to make it to 17 years. I have literally been meaning to watch for at least 10 years now.

Watched 30 minutes or less ... was pretty funny, enjoyable movie.. 7.5/10

Judging by your avatar and your posts in this thread, I can declare that you either have horrible taste in TV/film, or are 13 years old.

brokenarrow.jpg

This and Face Off Travolta's two best movies he just oozes charisma and is a complete and utter bad ass. The only bad point of the film is that it stars Christian Slater the little punk cannot stand him

Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons!!!

They just do not make movies like this anymore

Travolta's best roles is when he plays the Crazy Terrorist bad guy Swordfish was another good one

He was overshadowed in pulp fiction by Jackson and Willis as for Saturday Night Fever ive never seen it but ive heard it involves dancing....

All i remember of travolta in Carrie was his girlfriend convincing him to dump a bucket of pigs blood on her by giving him a blowjob in the front seat of his car

Â