The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

i didnt think predators was that bad and they should have stuck with that but with better written less cliched characters

this looks alien vs predator level bullshit with even worse characters

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Latest Jurassic Park movie, not awful but probably the worst of the lot.

Will make money which makes me worry they will try to make yet another

yeah was different trying set it out from the park but just was a bit drab. Was nothing we havent seen before

Spoiler

Did all of the Jeff Goldblum scenes have to be released in the trailer? 

I think the next one will be about what the concept scripts/art described a few years ago before even JW came out and be about the human/Dino hybridisation military programme. There’s a few non spoilery things in JW2 that give a slight nod in that direction.

49 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How is Jamie Lee Curtis in This? Makes absolutely no sense.

It's a direct sequel to the first movie.

They are ignoring the other 100,000 films and picking up many years after the original (they have also abandoned the idea that she's his sister).

I'm ok with them doing all that although I've always thought Halloween 2 was a very decent sequel.

Edited by Designer1

27 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

It's a direct sequel to the first movie.

They are ignoring the other 100,000 films and picking up many years after the original (they have also abandoned the idea that she's his sister).

I'm ok with them doing all that although I've always thought Halloween 2 was a very decent sequel.

Makes absolutely no sense to me. So h20 never happened  or resurrection.

Also i guess the rob zombie remark was not included in this. I liked down of them but they have just fine beyond crap now days. They need to just end the whole saga.

Straight Outta Compton: Top notch film that easily passes the time. Didn't mean much to me growing up, but great watching it now that I'm over here and can really appreciate the cultural importance of these guys.

Indianapolis, men of Courage: Standard war movie. Not great but very watchable.

Dunkirk: Pretentious attempt at a war movie. Found this one pretty boring.

• Like 1

Â