The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

If anyone wants to watch movies online go on

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/

the new movies are cams on there but you can search other movies like the ones i suggested, superbad, knocked up, step brothers etc.

once you click on one of the movies try and look for a MovShare link as they usually have dvd quality movies. To watch MovShare you should also have DivX installed which is easy to do and a free download. http://www.divx.com/en/win

Abre Los Ojos is good, watched it whilst I was still learning Spanish. Did nothing for my command of the language as I watched with English subtitles, but awesome film.

That looks my cup of tea actually so thanks for the suggestion. It's got Eduardo Noriega in it too, and I really enjoyed his performance in the rather excellent Transsiberian.

'A Bittersweet Life' (2005)

Cool Korean Gangster movie,

Good shout sir. :thumb:

Also enjoyed the wonderfully creepy A Tale of Two Sisters by the same director.

I was unlucky enough to have the pleasure of watching the Hollywood remake. :(

I guessed the entire plot within a few minutes and it really was poor. I'm led to believe the Korean one is much better....though it wont be the same watching it now.

I cant even remember what the Hollywood one was called now.

Currently have Taken, Step Brothers and La Haine to watch. God knows how i've missed La Haine til now, its been on my list for years.

Step Brothers was ok, pretty much what you'd expect.

Taken was a bit over-rated for me. It's good, but would be a lot better without the 20 minutes of posteuring about Neeson's characters wise knowledge of the world being proven right by her being kidnapped within about 30 seconds of landing in Europe.

Oh and Paris airport doesnt seem to have much in the way of police presence or security of any kind...in fact i'm not sure having seen this that the French have a police force of any kind, bar the odd corrupt intelligence fella.

Currently have A Room for Romeo Brass, Sex Drive and Let the Right One In to watch this week.

Currently have A Room for Romeo Brass, Sex Drive and Let the Right One In to watch this week.

Ooooooooo...

Well Room for Romeo Brass is an absolutely superb Shane Meadows movie with an incredible performance from Paddy Considine.

I think you will know my thoughts on Let the Right One In if you have read through this thread (favourite movie of the year so far).

Haven't seen Sex Drive, let me know what you think as I don't mind the occasional crude comedy (ala Superbad).

Ooooooooo...

Well Room for Romeo Brass is an absolutely superb Shane Meadows movie with an incredible performance from Paddy Considine.

I think you will know my thoughts on Let the Right One In if you have read through this thread (favourite movie of the year so far).

Haven't seen Sex Drive, let me know what you think as I don't mind the occasional crude comedy (ala Superbad).

Ha ha, yeah i will do mate, it's nice to vary them up a bit and i try to get my lovefilm lists to send em out like that.

But it's definitely been kind to me this week, 3 i'm looking forward to.

Oh and Paris airport doesnt seem to have much in the way of police presence or security of any kind...in fact i'm not sure having seen this that the French have a police force of any kind, bar the odd corrupt intelligence fella.

In the real world they actually have army guys with FAMASes walking around looking all gritty. Haven't seen Taken so can't really comment on it; maybe they were on a tea break. ;)

Â