Your choice of 2 possible outcomes in the upcoming games

ianrobo1

Pick  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Pick

• Beat Chelsea and go out of the cups
    • Lose to Chelsea and go through in the cups

cos I wouldn't want either..

That's fine. But don't antagonise those who CAN choose in this HYPOTHETICAL situation. This thread pretends that there IS no other option and that you have to pick one.

Whats the problem with wanting all three

Absolutely no problem at all and that's what the rest of the threads in the forum are discussing (including the people who are participating in this thread). As I said, you either don't get the poll or don't want to get it. But please don't ruin it for everyone else by being belligerent.

Brian, I'm not worked up at all, I'm just trying to understand the point, as there doesn't seem to be one...

An irrelivant choice just seems absolutley ridiculas.... but fine I'll move on.... crikey, bollox to me for having an opinion on a thread and trying to be positive...

I know what you are saying but it's just a hypothetical situation. All football fans hypothesise, it's what genertates so much banter.

If there was no hypothesised discussions about football the banter would be halved.

Brian, I'm not worked up at all, I'm just trying to understand the point, as there doesn't seem to be one...

An irrelivant choice just seems absolutley ridiculas.... but fine I'll move on.... crikey, bollox to me for having an opinion on a thread and trying to be positive...

Nick, there's a difference between having an opinion, and ridiculing the poll and poster because you don't agree with either option.

No-one's having a go at you for not wanting either option, that's a fair point, people are having a go at you for being such an arse about it.

Nick, there's a difference between having an opinion, and ridiculing the poll and poster because you don't agree with either option.

No-one's having a go at you for not wanting either option, that's a fair point, people are having a go at you for being such an arse about it.

and it's even more awkward because it looks like I am arguing with Bill Murray :(

I don't want to argue with Bill Murray....

The poll came about because some think we should rest players against Everton and CSKA to give us the best chance of getting CL next year.

But the only players we could possible rest are Gabby maybe for both and Petrov. And I think we have decent cover to do this but other than that we will have to play Salifou, Shorey and Osbourne. I would not want to start any of the 3 games with those players. Maybe bring them on but not start.

If I had to Vote for fun ! I would chose a A, no hang on B, A ,no B aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

actually Brian for me the choice was easy

Chelsea is THAT importnat

the point of this poll of which 80% agree

The point of the poll? So what you are hoping for is that everyone agrees with you! Why do you want that? I shall now vote in favour of option B! :lol:

EDIT: Oh grow up sled you prick.

So people would rather win one game that MIGHT see us finish fourth than win two cup ties that would DEFINITELY put us through to the next rounds?

I'd rather finish 5th and win either cup

I wouldn't because we already have 4th in my opinion, we have already done enough.

So people would rather win one game that MIGHT see us finish fourth than win two cup ties that would DEFINITELY put us through to the next rounds?

I wouldn't because we already have 4th in my opinion, we have already done enough.

Its Feb!!?? Not May!

Im with BCV 100%

actually the prize is far greater than 4th I believe if we beat Chelsea 3rd is the prize and that is so valuable

a all the time

as ive said before, the cups are there every season, the chance we have in the league may not roll around again quite so soon.

we're presented with the chance to finish top 3, and guarantee ourselves group stage football in the champions league. thatll mean we can bring in a standard of player not seen at villa park for a long long time in the summer and also mean that we'll be fortifying the squad for a title challenge next season. that has to take priority imo.

where we finish in the league this season has a far bigger impact on the future of the club than progressing in the cups will

imo of course

Its Feb!!?? Not May!

Im with BCV 100%

Arsenal will only get 6 maybe 7 points from their last 5 games.

its one game that might provide the fuel for the proper title challenge. its one game that MIGHT propel us to first.

its one game that might provide the fuel for the proper title challenge. its one game that MIGHT propel us to first.

Win or lose we will NOT win the league. Man Utd are too good

Â