6 Nations (Poll added. Who will win the big game?)

chrissmith921

Pick one  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Ireland to win the match and take the Grand Slam
    • Wales win by less than 13pts. Ireland take the title.
    • Wales win by 13 or more and win the title

A win's a win but we were terrible. Luckily England were worse.

I still don't understand why Flood is an international fly half - O'Gara had a shocker but still looked better.

Andy Goode has far more guile and could have won it for England at the death.

Guest Ricardomeister

Lets face it all the teams in this year's championship are average....except Scotland and Italy who are as rubbish as they usually are. England are improving slowly but they still have a long way to go. I thought Vickery was very unlucky to be sin binned as the Irish players did the same thing more than once but got away with it. Care was an idiot.

Although I acknowledge that Cristiano O'Driscoll was hurt by Flutey, his dive into Armitage and subsquent rolling on the floor was rather pathetic imo.

It looks like Ireland or Wales will win the title but everyone knows they are both mediocre. I am encouraged by England as our aim is building towards the next world cup as at least we are capable of mounting a challenge. We have at least performed at the World Cup on several occasions, unlike Wales, Ireland and Scotland who have never achieved anything at the top level.

I wonder how many RBS staff could have been properly paid this month to reward them adequately for the job they did last year, for the cost of the sports sponsorship.

Bastards.

14-13 ireland win it was quite an even affair but england playing with a man less for 20 minutes cost us the game,i cant help but think the refs when england play are far to critical on our players for any foul i seen the irish hands holding on/hands in the ruck plenty and never was it a penalty,but when england do it its like sin bin straight out.

• 2 weeks later...

Scotland always give us a good fight no matter how bad they're perceived to be beforehand. I just hope the lads aren't over-confident or we could slip on this banana skin.

Scotland always give us a good fight no matter how bad they're perceived to be beforehand. I just hope the lads aren't over-confident or we could slip on this banana skin.

Thank you for not putting the word "potential" before "banana skin". You seem to be the only person that doesn't.

IT MAKES NO SENSE IF YOU PUT POTENTIAL THERE!

(Yes this is already in the thing that piss you off that shouldn't thread).

Â