6 Nations (Poll added. Who will win the big game?)

chrissmith921

Pick one  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Ireland to win the match and take the Grand Slam
    • Wales win by less than 13pts. Ireland take the title.
    • Wales win by 13 or more and win the title

14-13 ireland win it was quite an even affair but england playing with a man less for 20 minutes cost us the game,i cant help but think the refs when england play are far to critical on our players for any foul i seen the irish hands holding on/hands in the ruck plenty and never was it a penalty,but when england do it its like sin bin straight out.

england are getting better anyway and lost due to sin bins on this occasion NOTE ireland scored when we had a player binned and england scored with a player binned.

hopefully against france we wont have any sin bins(miracle)

Great performance from BOD, if O'Gara had of converted his attempts it was a comfortable win but he didn't and it almost cost us. I was expecting a physical game and many England penalties and I wasn't let down. Scotland next then Wales bring em on.

i cant help but think the refs when england play are far to critical on our players for any foul i seen the irish hands holding on/hands in the ruck plenty and never was it a penalty,but when england do it its like sin bin straight out.

I thought the referee had a poor game when we played Wales (though, again I stress, he didn't cost us the game).

Today, however, I don't think the ref (Joubert) had a bad game. He did miss bucket loads of not straights at the line out (then again that seems to have gone the way of feeding at scrums) but he certainly didn't pick on England.

For Vickery's binning, he made it quite clear that another penalty in that phase was going to get a yellow and he even gave Vickery some help in telling him to get his hands off.

Flutey could well have gone to the bin for that supposed 'tackle' on O'Driscoll.

As for Care, Care by name careless by nature. Idiotic and deserves to go and spend a couple of weeks with the Saxons.

I hope Johno takes out some of the rage (evident after Care was binned) on those players.

Â