6 Nations (Poll added. Who will win the big game?)

chrissmith921

Pick one  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Ireland to win the match and take the Grand Slam
    • Wales win by less than 13pts. Ireland take the title.
    • Wales win by 13 or more and win the title

I want to see Henson do O'Driscoll over yet again too - that little **** deserves a good hammering.

We'll never hear the end of it if he does. Has he shut up about the All Blacks tackle yet?

FWIW, I think he's a better player than Henson though.

It wasn't a tackle by the All Blacks, it was far worse, hate him or not, he didn't deserve that...

No he didn't. And I didn't deserve to hear about it for months afterwards. Suck it up, and get on with it.

I want to see Henson do O'Driscoll over yet again too - that little **** deserves a good hammering.

We'll never hear the end of it if he does. Has he shut up about the All Blacks tackle yet?

It wasn't a tackle by the All Blacks, it was far worse, hate him or not, he didn't deserve that...

No he didn't. And I didn't deserve to hear about it for months afterwards. Suck it up, and get on with it.

In all my time on the forum, I have rarely mentioned it, if at all,

you brought it up as your entitled and I stated my view, as I'm entitled.

now to the winner on Saturday who knows, the Bookies have it priced at Wales 4/5 and Ireland 11/10, so very close according to them,

let's hope for a good game of Rugby...

:confused:

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about O'Driscoll. Too much was made of it at the time is all I'm saying. I don't hate the bloke either.

Guest Ricardomeister

As I am English ,for me the big game is England v the sweaty socks. I couldn't care less what happens in the other games. The only certainty is that whoever wins this year's six nations will go down as one of the worst and more boring teams ever to have won it.

As I am English ,for me the big game is England v the sweaty socks. I couldn't care less what happens in the other games. The only certainty is that whoever wins this year's six nations will go down as one of the worst and more boring teams ever to have won it.

What's boring about the Welsh team? Mobile forwards, expansive backs, tactics that favour loose play over stick it up your jumper and kick. They might not be doing it very well at the minute but boring? No.

Or does...

I couldn't care less what happens in the other games.

...translate as, "I'm not really a rugby fan"? I am, and I'm very interested in what happens in the other (non-Wales) games :nod:

BOD is a complete and utter terrrrrrrwat though.

Indeed, One of those players you'd just love to punch. Although Henson is without a doubt the most detestable player in world rugby...and his bird is a fat cow to boot.

Having met both - played against one as well, Henson is the 'tidier' bloke.

He's almost like jeckyl and hyde - he'd regularly visit a snooker club i worked at - if he was there with his rugby mates, he was loud, obnoxious, rude, and had his hair spiked up.

when he was there with his non rugby mates, hair down, table in the corner, quiet, friendly, a genuinely nice guy.

having said that, i've met henson many times, and bod just the once, but he was a tosser when i met him and henson hasnt been... i think odriscoll thinks he can do as he pleases because he thinks hes a superstar, when in reality, if he walked down a street in say london - many wouldnt know who the f**k he was.

:confused:

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about O'Driscoll. Too much was made of it at the time is all I'm saying. I don't hate the bloke either.

Sorry my bad :),

sorry to go OT...

now to the winner on Saturday who knows, the Bookies have it priced at Wales 4/5 and Ireland 11/10, so very close according to them,

let's hope for a good game of Rugby...

Take the OGara's gunna choke on his own vomit rule - up those Irish odds.

What's boring about the Welsh team? Mobile forwards, expansive backs, tactics that favour loose play over stick it up your jumper and kick. They might not be doing it very well at the minute but boring? No.

For once in this thread I totally agree. Wales are far from boring, they're also far from great. I think Ireland have the edge in this one, but despite my earlier comments I'm leaning towards hoping for a Welsh win. The last thing we need is the Irish getting all up themselves like you lot did 12 months ago.

England v Scotland is a bit of a no win situation for the us right now. Thumping the sweaties with the same team that thumped a far better French side will prove absolutely nothing.

I don't know why because there is no logic to it but I get the feeling that Scotland will beat England tomorrow. I have this vision of English ill discipline returning and they will also be over confident after last week and the Scots will feel they have something to prove in the final game especially as it is against the Auld Enemy.

As I said, no logic there, just a gut feeling

I don't know why because there is no logic to it but I get the feeling that Scotland will beat England tomorrow. I have this vision of English ill discipline returning and they will also be over confident after last week and the Scots will feel they have something to prove in the final game especially as it is against the Auld Enemy.

Crikey, next time you get a feeling let me know and I'll be sure to back the other side if this is anything to go on.

Crikey, next time you get a feeling let me know and I'll be sure to back the other side if this is anything to go on.

I did say it wasn't logical. I think years of experience of the Calcutta Cup throwing the form book and logic out of the window might have something to do with it too.

It's possible, very much so. If England are anything they're a model of inconsistency. But there is a feeling MJ may have hit on something with his recent selections, things are improving.

Like I said, no win situation.

Really looking forward to an afternoon in front of the box now.

Would like to see Italy really have a go at France, but I'm probably asking too much. 34-7 France.

England will stuff the sweaties with ease 27-12

Irealnd to win the Grand Slam with a nail biting finale 23-19

Â