James Milner - little known facts

Sit_Down_Potato_Head

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....on June 12 2010, James Milner ran from South Africa to Manchester to tell Roberto Mancini to ****-off.....this was during half-time in the England v USA match.....he made it back in time to play most of the second-half.....

the latest breaking bad news for Aston Villa on the James Milner saga is they forgot to sign him from Newcastle....he's still on loan.

....on June 12 2010, James Milner ran from South Africa to Manchester to tell Roberto Mancini to ****-off.....this was during half-time in the England v USA match.....he made it back in time to play most of the second-half.....

...and bang in a hat-trick before ripping off his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with this on underneath:

2hg6835.jpg

James Milner holds my love of the game in his hands, stay and I will think the game is not just about money, leave and well another part of my love for the game will die.

'kinell trent that bought a lump to me throat...

• 1 month later...

has no interest in money, but is full of "ambition"....

james milner also wont get to pick and choose where in the midfield he plays next season, will probably end up at RB and will be shit and wont enjoy himself until he gets home at night and rubs himself with cash