James Milner - little known facts

Sit_Down_Potato_Head

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they got those lines out of James Milners personal diary. When I say diary, I mean the writings in the concrete pavement he made with his fingernails. And when he ran out of fingernails, his teeth. And when he ran out of teeth, his tail bone.

marco materazzi : hey zizou - you know that auction you lost on ebay last night for a used jimmy milner jock strap

zidane : yeah, cant believe it went up to 46 million euros

m m : well it was me who won it, ha ha

zidane : you w@nker take that....

James Milner has been confirmed as this years oscar winner for leading male, after Hovis made a 122sec short of his life so far...

Originally intended to celebrate Milner's 122nd birthday, the short film was so successful it is now being aired as the brands flagship commercial.

Milner - The Teen Years

It is thought that Milner will also fashion an oscar for himself made only of spare gramophone parts, mud and 4oz of bacon.

Once a foolhardy left back tried taking a razor to Milner. Sadly for the footballing assailant our James bled only Bovril, and after downing a loaf of Hovis he went on to fashion a flat cap of pain out of discarded WW1 anti-personnel mines. The poor Gillingham bastard has never been seen again...

James Milner was asked to do Strictly Come Dancing until experiments at Oxford University discovered the only thing that would prevent the apocalyptic paradox this would create is to get the Hadron Collider working at 436%. The Hadron Collider did not work so Milner is yet to dance.

We are awaiting the test results to see the effect on the universe if he appears on Dancing on Ice. It is not thought to be good.