World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Horde characters:

Undead: myself and Si. I just wanted to be a zombie. And evil. And the undead are clearly both.

Orcs: Dan and Risso. Have the best dance on the game.

and the other two that no one has been.

Trolls: All speak with strong Jamacan accents. Stay away from de Voodoo!

Tauren: Are about twice as big as everything else. And they are basically giant cows. With fleas. They are impossibly cool, and i wish i had have picked now.

Bickster, be a Tauren, they're massive and cool. And join the Deathwing server. Don't bother with the instructions, haven't looked at mine yet! The VT posse will tell you everything you need to know!

Ait im in! Im an undead priest :lol: In deathknell or something.

Character name Trl. Currently level 5 moving onto 6 hehe... ive tried messaging you but maybe im doing it wrong.

only just got the thing to work (had to install it 3 times!!!!!), but realised I may have a problem now, I need a static IP address which means contacting my ISP, which is like contacting the completely blind with semaphore

How do I create my character? Actually forget that, its going to have to wait until tommorrow or much later tonight I need a bath (taking the manual with me) and then I need to go to work, but at least its up and running

Anybody got any ideas on how to get my headphones working?

Character name Trl. Currently level 5 moving onto 6 hehe... ive tried messaging you but maybe im doing it wrong.

You're on the wrong server. Start again and come onto Deathwing, and look for any of us lot. You'll soon be back up to speed, as we can give you weapons and cash, and help you with quests so you level faster.

Bicks, the Manual thing, it wil confuse the **** out of you.

Skim it to find out what the buttons do, then hide it. Dont look at it again until you are level 10.

Then just keep it by your PC as and when.

Best way to play the game. And if you arent sure on something, just ask someone. Im sure myself and Si know plenty of tricks by now too.

You're on the wrong server. Start again and come onto Deathwing, and look for any of us lot. You'll soon be back up to speed, as we can give you weapons and cash, and help you with quests so you level faster.

Deathknell is a town within the game Risso. Where the undead spawn. In Tristfall Glades, near Brill and The Undercity.

This is why all those low level quests you are hammering through at the moment are quests that myself and Si havent done. We did all of our early work in and around Deathknell.

Guess this proves just how massive the game is!

Ok, I dabbled with Dungeons and Dragons 20 years ago. Briefly. And used to play text based MUD's occasionally. I guess its like a cross between the 2.

Will I like this for £25, with an old 1.2g pc, or should I try harder to get a life?

You will love it Juju.

And its not really the exclusive propery of D&D fans.

Sure, there are Orcs in it, but they are breakdancing Orcs who can buy guns and then shoot squirrels with the guns.

taurenhunter.sized.jpg

Tauren. Gun. Dead Ostrich.

I owned this a while back, brilliant game - it didnt work properly on my pc though as my pc is quite old and the game kept freezing after about an hours session on it. I sold it on e-bay during the period when the game was in a shortage - I got £80 for it!

Now I have a new PC though I am very tempted to buy it again....but I will probably wait until I get broadband first

Â