World of Warcraft

The_Rev

There's nothing better than being in a class run and seeing a buff list as long as your arm! Anyway in terms of buffs, can anybody beat +67 that you get from the Grace of Air totem?!

I would rather have fort buff. A warrior who maintains aggro, as he should has more then enough armor already, but an additinal 54 stamina is more important IMO. To clothies 200 armor means shit, but an 800-900 extra hp doesnt.

I used to like the +45 agi I used to get with Trueshot Aura, until I respecced last week

But here's a question, how much Agi does you classs require to get a 1% chance of a crit?

This is where Hunters get really fecked over, I need 53agi for 1%, most other classes are down in the 20's, did you know the stats were different for each class?. I have 350ish agi at times -- woohoo 7% chance to crit, If any of you lot had 350% you'd be on a 15-20% chance to crit

I used to like the +45 agi I used to get with Trueshot Aura, until I respecced last week

But here's a question, how much Agi does you classs require to get a 1% chance of a crit?

This is where Hunters get really fecked over, I need 53agi for 1%, most other classes are down in the 20's, did you know the stats were different for each class?. I have 350ish agi at times -- woohoo 7% chance to crit, If any of you lot had 350% you'd be on a 15-20% chance to crit

Yep, all correct. For Rogues, it's something like 29.5agi per 1% (approx) and I currently average out at about 20-23% crit chance per session.

Oh yes Nays, the epic hunter quest we were talking about, thats a way off yet, the start of it is a drop off the last but one boss in Molten Core (50% drop rate, the other drop being a priest epic quest starter), then you have to SOLO 4 fecking huge elites. Long way off yet unfortunately, the prize is good though a 44dps bow that turns into a 44dps staff dependant on stance

No problem Dan, if I'm on I'll give you a hand.

Did a UBRS and LBRS tonight. First time in UBRS,and unfortunately it was with a load of noobs. We wiped about 4 times in the roookery room, then decided just to go straigh to Rend, which was fine by me, as it was what I was there for. Got Rend's head, but when i handed it in, didn't get the warchief's blessing. Swizz.

Then did LBRS with Dan, Tarj, my lock mate, and a tank. The lock only needed Wyrmy's gem for his key, so we went there first, and he got his gem, and was chuffed to ****. Wyrmy also dropped the Trindlehaven Staff, and Tarj seemed a teeeeeeensy bit pissed off that I rolled need on it. Well here's the thing:

- I'm elemental/restoration specced, so +int is by FAR my most important stat.

- Being the above spec means I can't use 2h axes or maces any more. If I want a 2h, it HAS to be a staff

- Since respeccing and ditching my 2h axe, I haven't been able to get hold of any decent staff, so didn't have one at all.

-Reading various sites, this staff is seen by most as being at least as good for shammies/druids as it is for priests, if not more so.

So Tarj, don't ever question me needing stuff that I quite rightly have a fully justified need for, it's not on.

Got called in as a sub on Warlords command too.

Just did half of it, killed Wyrmy (Dropped a fire Res trinket. I rolled 1. Needless to say, i lost.) Still have to kill Omokk and Voome, as the Priest and Shaman in the group were from Greece. Its two hours later over there. So, any help will be appreciated.

As for the Staff thing, Its probably more of a Shamie/Druid staff than a clothie. Its got a fast attack speed and decent DPS, which suggests it was designed to be used a lot in melee. From a Warlocks point of view, while its good, its not great. Sure, id like it, but +int is probably my 3rd most important stat now. +Sta and +Spell Damage are more important. However, if people will roll on the Headmasters Charge (which clearly is a Warlock staff) because they see the purple and think they can get some use out of it (but not as much as a Lock!) then id roll on that should i consider it better than the Soul Harvester. But im not sure i do. Im just trading Spell Damage for one extra Shadowbolt. Id probably keep my fingers crossed for Headmaster/Ogre Magi.

Â