Welcome new member Nignsaceanaes

mjmooney

kimmie's username isn't even kimmi86, it's just kimmie, so she gave us her age for nothing!

Mine is a nickname I got at school, plus 985. not sure where that came from but I guess it was to do with me being born in 1985.

We should question why we have the usernames we have!! Mine Kimmie86 not very original but my name is kimberley ( too long hence kimmie) and i was born in yep u guessed it 86!! Not really rocket science is it so.... for the rest of you.....TIME TO BEAR YOUR SOUL!!! Lol

my username is after a book in which i liked the character.

The book was Ender's game.

ENDER

ENDER

kimmie's username isn't even kimmi86, it's just kimmie, so she gave us her age for nothing!

HAHAHA I just realised it is just kimmie!!! HAHAHA my Playstation3 name is kimmie86..

And kids dont do drugs!!

I spent a long time thiking about mine. Think I used it on the FTT site before it PB set up VT. It was in the days when it just didn't occur to me to use anything other than my own name.

I see new member tenniscourtlions has just signed up! Michael Boulding, is that you?

I suspect our latest member might have something to do with the pub.

Mine's born out of needing a username a good few years ago. It's an amalgamation of bits of my name and initials, worked out surprisingly well and it's stuck.

Mines obvious

Your name is Eric, and you live in Bruman, and your name is a clever way if saying "Eric in Bruman"??

Close!!! Actually its because my milkman was always late on a Thursday.....hence Brumerican!

And now that you have announced you are a girl born 23 years ago it's time for you to bear something else!

Obviously you meant "bare" :nod:

Â