1. 1. where do you spend most time

• Villatalk
    • Off-topic
    • supporters clubs
    • NFL section
    • Games and gameing

This poll is closed to new votes

My pm box... ;)

Nah, only messing :lol:, Off Topic for me.

I've just noticed you've got over 2000 posts on here already, that's Ian sort of rates! All in the OT section too I imagine.

How many posts have you got on the Everton site you use (if it's not a rash assumption that this isn't the only website you post on...)?

:suspect:

i just realised that this Poll is fatally flawed.

Its obviously biased towards Off-topic, as only people who are in off-topic can vote in it.

so the 100's of people who maybe only ever stay in Villatalk will never get to vote!!!

:bonk:

Off topic section for me. Let's say I have five main topics that is of great interest to me; Villa, other football, sports in general, society (politics, history etc) and culture (music, films, books, comedy etc). Then let's say I post roughly the same amount about each topic, then the off topic section would naturally be the section I spend the most time in.

You know it just occurred to me, that the sample for this poll might be a little biased towards Off Topic...

i know it has benn pointed out in about 70% of the posts in this thread

• 11 years later...

You could draw a direct correlation with how well or how badly Villa are doing and whether I am spending more time in Villatalk or Off Topic. 

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You could draw a direct correlation with how well or how badly Villa are doing and whether I am spending more time in Villatalk or Off Topic. 

OT is a very useful indicator of what's happening in the Villa world. If it's very active, either things are going badly, or nothing's happening. When OT goes quiet, that's a good prompt to pop over to the main forum, as we've probably signed a player or sacked the manager, or some such. 

• Like 1

Â