Who do you want to win tonight? (Liverpool v Everton)

paddy

Who do you want to win tonight?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win tonight?

• FSW and Steeeeeeeeeeeeviiieeeeeeeeeeeee G
    • Phil Neville, Tim FECK ARSE TITS Howard etc
    • I'll have a draw please Bob
    • Couldn't care less

I love TiM Cahill!!I dont care bout anythin onw but ill be fecckin devasted if wesdont beat arse cos we are good,We diddnt even play welk tonighr but was funnwatch them fans walk out at the ned :) I sorry/bit drunk and now i go out again.Ohand we sang shall not be moved first who said that ;) Best little spanarid we nooo

Go on girl, you go out and celebrate helping put a nail in their title challenge coffin! lol!

I really wanted Liverpool tonight (no offence Arteta's girl) but some Everton fans really irrittate the hell outta me, just hearing them whine on the radio about how ordinary Villa are and how they play some great stuff. I couldn't see alot of that tonight, I even said to my friend the only way Everton will score is from a set piece and i was proved right. Anyway i got that off my chest as watching Everton today they are not all that great either.

As I said, sorry for that by the way, just a bit happy and drunk (:)), we didn't play great last night, defensively we were good but going forward not so much but quite honestly...I don't care. Moan all you want buddy but we have played some great football over the last few months and we are missing a striker badly, as much as it seems we ain't. Can't wait til we have a good striker back now.

Oh and Phumfeinz it weren't about 6th place and paddy, watch your mouth mate :evil:

As I said, sorry for that by the way, just a bit happy and drunk (:)), we didn't play great last night, defensively we were good but going forward not so much but quite honestly...I don't care. Moan all you want buddy but we have played some great football over the last few months and we are missing a striker badly, as much as it seems we ain't. Can't wait til we have a good striker back now.

Oh and Phumfeinz it weren't about 6th place and paddy, watch your mouth mate :evil:

Just admit it Arteta's girl you had the 'Luck' with you last night! 8)

Just admit it Arteta's girl you had the 'Luck' with you last night! 8)

We was lucky when Tosser hit the post, yes.

I actually don't think Everton were that lucky last night. Sure ok Torres missed a very good chance but I thought it was a close game and Everton were only let down by a lack of cutting edge upfront in the final 3rd. I think Everton were good value for a point and that Liverpool didn't do anywhere near enough considering their position in the table and the supposed advantage they have in terms of squad.

I couldn't help but feel last night as I often do when I watch Liverpool that they are essentially a one man team, take Gerrard out of the mix and even with Torres they are nothing special.

He'd never be the same player for any other club as he is for Liverpool, that's why he's so important to them.

100% correct!!!!

It is the fact he is playing for Liverpool that gives him that little bit extra in games and makes him the player he is, its also I think a part of why he never finds his Liverpool form in an England shirt.

Â