wedge

Do you live in Birmingham?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live in Birmingham?

• Yes, born and bred
    • No, never
    • Born in brum, moved away
    • Yes but born somewhere else

Born in Birmingham, my family still live there and I visit in holidays. Might move back after uni. At least for a while.

Having said that it's technically about 300 metres outside the border of Birmingham. But if anyone asks me where I'm from I would say Birmingham.

I can't vote unfortunately- no option quite covers my scenario of "Not living in Brum- Not born in Brum- Grew up in Brum- Moved away from Brum"

Born in London (East End as well- I know- don't start), moved to Brum when I was 5 and left when I was 30, so I consider myself a Brummie.

born in sutton, raised in erdington, had a 17 year spell in plymouth in devon from the age of 11 (soooooo many glory hunting dickheads down there...), and now back in new oscott via erdington for about 2 and a half years now...

Born in that hotbed of Villa greats, Erdington, now live in 'town' (Burm City centre for non brummies).

4th Generation villa fan and father to 5th generation 6 year old (who gets stick from all the Manure and chelski fans at school but sticks with the faith).

Born at Kingsbury (nr Tamworth) - not really Brum. Moved to Water Orton at 13 and then to Yardley - which definitely IS Brum (in fact Blooz hotbed) when I got married - divorced now, still in Yardley though!

Â