The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

A lot might depend on Mourinho. He has a habit of getting out after three years wherever he has been, what price him leaving for City next summer and bringing Ronaldo with him?

Or to Utd with CR in tow? Certainly would take the edge off SAF leaving for the Utd fans.

Maybe, but you dont want to be the man who follows Fergie. First bad result you get and the fans all say that this would have never happened under Fergie, that United were always 15-0 up at half time under Fergie, that United always played the most attractive football under Fergie and all kinds of other rose tinted bullshit. You want to be the man who follows the man who followed Fergie.

Oh, and almost glossed over but Ronaldo scored his 150th goal for Real Madrid in all competitions this weekend. It took 149 appearances. :!:

So that makes him go to the Real Madrid president and tell him he wants out?

I'd be wary of this myself.. yeah he might've met Florentino Perez but how exactly would the media know what was said.

He probably does want to leave (I doubt it) just that I wouldn't believe what is written in AS/Marca regarding the situation.

According to Graham Hunter who was speaking on talksport it is a mixture of wanting more money and the fact he never won the balon d'or. Apparently clubs lobby journalists/uefa delegates into voting and he does not think Real did enough for him to win it after the season he had!!? Iniesta won it by the way. There is a very telling picture of the awards ceremony where you can see the disgust on Ronaldos face!! As I have said before he is a self centred cock although a great player it always has to be about him perfectly illustrated at the Euros wanting the glory of the last penalty!

Â